Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
blessings said:
Which courier service is better & economical to send doc to UK , TCS OR DHL . Any suggestion
dear blessing,
tcs shipments are handed over to dhl in dubai, so u can use tcs at less cost as comparrd to dhl.
second option is fedex, it is also good and offer good price n service.
i personaly use both fedex many times and tcs for sending pcc/rprf. also dr used tcs to send medical reports.
regards

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Dear Folks!
Those who've received MR through TCS or ordinary mail. Normally how many days it takes to reach MR/updated docs from London. I guess CIC London uses Royal Mail [Global Economy] service for this purpose. What if it lost in ordinary mail. After how many days we should email to CIC to inquire about it?

Thanks

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
discreet said:
dear blessing,
tcs shipments are handed over to dhl in dubai, so u can use tcs at less cost as comparrd to dhl.
second option is fedex, it is also good and offer good price n service.
i personaly use both fedex many times and tcs for sending pcc/rprf. also dr used tcs to send medical reports.
regards
Can we request Dr. to use DHL, and make payment to Dr. for the extra cost ? as tracking docs through TCS becomes hard - I dont know if sender is able to track shipment online ?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Dear Folks!
Those who've received MR through TCS or ordinary mail. Normally how many days it takes to reach MR/updated docs from London. I guess CIC London uses Royal Mail [Global Economy] service for this purpose. What if it lost in ordinary mail. After how many days we should email to CIC to inquire about it?

Thanks
7 TO 12 days.

simple Royal mail.

After getting in process with date you should wait atleast 3 weeks, if you didnt get anything in these 3 weeks send them case specific enquiry.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Man In Black said:
Dear Ali,did u read a post by a forum member in which VO London emailed him that they will process all applications of pre june before june 2012? your comments

Yes its true.

Check my previous post.

staralihaider said:
Those who have got IN PROCESS date in Jan and Feb and those who will get IN PROCESS date in future, after this with in 4 weeks they can get medicals OR rejection letter OR update documents request.

Now a days CHC working very fast and they are taking quickly decisions to clear backlog.

So Now a days bundle of Medicals Request and Bundle of Refusal Letters are on the way.

Keep praying.

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Veva said:
What about DHL?
What are the rates for Fedex from lahore to London - I never tried Fedex b4, how long it takes reaching london if Fedex used? - thanks
Dear FedEx typically courier survices for London Its take 2 days and its minium charges is 2725 Rs which normally use in your case if you want to send your documents through Fedex

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
7 TO 12 days.

simple Royal mail.

After getting in process with date you should wait atleast 3 weeks, if you didnt get anything in these 3 weeks send them case specific enquiry.
Exactly 3 weeks have gone since my status has been In process but haven't got anything yet. I have checked royal mail simple mail [global economy], it takes 28-44 days to reach destination. Would it be a bad impression if I send them email to inquire about my status at this stage. I have heard that they give standard reply for status in process. BTW how did you get MR [by ordinary mail or by TCS].

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
canada1234 said:
Dear Folks!

Thanks
Dear in my case CIC did use TCS they sent MR to me through TCSVISATRONIX actually TCS VISA TRONIX is being use for all corresponding with differents embassies , TCS VISA TRONIX official person did call me and i received from them and pay Rs 1350 ,If you have tcsvisatronix office in your area or near to your area you can contact them and ask about your parcel

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Exactly 3 weeks have gone since my status has been In process but haven't got anything yet. I have checked royal mail simple mail [global economy], it takes 28-44 days to reach destination. Would it be a bad impression if I send them email to inquire about my status at this stage. I have heard that they give standard reply for status in process. BTW how did you get MR [by ordinary mail or by TCS].
You can send them an email asking about your case. Not necessarily you will get a standard reply. I sent them email after 3 weeks of going in process and my immigration officer replied to me directly. Send them email no harm. Thanks

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
hello frds, my brother's status changed to DECISION MADE from INPROCESS, but the address never disappeared and he didnt receive any medicals. what does this mean?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
You can send them an email asking about your case. Not necessarily you will get a standard reply. I sent them email after 3 weeks of going in process and my immigration officer replied to me directly. Send them email no harm. Thanks
right

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
angeleye said:
hello frds, my brother's status changed to DECISION MADE from INPROCESS, but the address never disappeared and he didnt receive any medicals. what does this mean?
can any body please reply to me?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:

Dear dont waste time, send them email becoz may be they reply you that they have sent you some type of documents OR letter.

Like this:

please be advised that mail was sent on March 2012 to the mailing address on file. We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

OR

May be they reply you that your file is IN process and pending review.

After getting reply situation will be clear.