Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
ya i am also thinking about the same lines..coz 3 months pass and no ppr... but i dont have any relative in canada... so what website i should trust..
suggest
www.lawpoint.ca is the cheapest @ $25 only

or

Sir Kanamen is doing it for free. here is the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caipesfree-offer-t88238.0.html

you can also try these websites

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cnb
i have a strange feelings with the response that they even dint start my bachground checks.. the word <outstanding> they used otherwise they respond to the members like your bg checks are going underway bla bla..'
what do u say
cocknbull said:
Hi!

In my opinion you should order CAIPS / GCMS to see the details what checks are still pending and what is your next BFD. From his reply seems like some checks are still left on your file.

Thanks

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
cocknbull said:
www.lawpoint.ca is the cheapest @ $25 only

or

Sir Kanamen is doing it for free. here is the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caipesfree-offer-t88238.0.html

you can also try these websites

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)

@ Cocknbull, i wanted ti ask that is it safe to order Caips via www.lawpoint.ca ?? i mean it is a private website, and i do not want to disclose my file number and details to just anyone online... so i mean is it safe to use online websites?
also if i have a local credit card (pakistani) will i be able to use it to order caips online? coz i think they use paypal service for payment.
i m asking coz i was thinking about ordering caips online via my pakistani cerdit card, but i also want toi be sure that doing so will not cause me any problems of hacking or anything or leakage of the cic file number..
thank you in advance.. :)

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Coming_to_Canada said:
@ Cocknbull, i wanted ti ask that is it safe to order Caips via www.lawpoint.ca ?? i mean it is a private website, and i do not want to disclose my file number and details to just anyone online... so i mean is it safe to use online websites?
also if i have a local credit card (pakistani) will i be able to use it to order caips online? coz i think they use paypal service for payment.
i m asking coz i was thinking about ordering caips online via my pakistani cerdit card, but i also want toi be sure that doing so will not cause me any problems of hacking or anything or leakage of the cic file number..
Hi!

Yes lawpoint is safe. Many people have ordered from it before. Unfortunately you won't be able to use your pakistani credit card because paypal doesn't operate in pakistan. You can go to www.caipsnotes.com and send bank draft. Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
cnb
i have a strange feelings with the response that they even dint start my bachground checks.. the word <outstanding> they used otherwise they respond to the members like your bg checks are going underway bla bla..'
what do u say
The only answer is go for CAIPS and see with your own eyes visa officers's notes and what checks are pending. Thanks

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya i am being asked to pay RPRF PCC along with my MR which i paid like 100 days back and still my bg checks are outstanding...according to email response today

Harri said:
Dear just one question have you already paid Right of Landing Fee? As per my knowledge the applicants are asked to pay Right of Landing fee and MR once the Back Ground checks are over, and as soon you send MR and Fee only the Security Checks remains to be done.
Can you please clarify this.
Thanks

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cnb thanks
my concern and situation is same like coming to canada... i am also finding economical and fast caip notes through pakistani credit cards...any suggestion about this...by using pakistani cc

cocknbull said:
The only answer is go for CAIPS and see with your own eyes visa officers's notes and what checks are pending. Thanks
Coming_to_Canada said:

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bank draft option is bit expensive and time consuming as well...
ciz u have to pay postage to send draft to canada like rs1800 + commission's for bank draft..and time wastage as well
any other option friends..

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
bank draft option is bit expensive and time consuming as well...
ciz u have to pay postage to send draft to canada like rs1800 + commission's for bank draft..and time wastage as well
any other option friends..
you can try google check out on caipsnotes.com Thanks

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beckett said:
Dear Staralihaider,
I asked you this question before about main applicant and spouse undergoing medicals in different countries, like principal in UK and spouse in Pakistan. You wrote back saying it was no problem and that the medical results could reach CHC London at different times and from DMPs in different countries. I went ahead and did my medical in UK today and the rest of my family is undergoing the medical in Pakistan tomorrow. I read somewhere now that it should not ideally be like this.
Have you sent your medicals from Pakistan? If so, how many days difference is there between you and your spouse's medical received in London? I am a little worried.
Beckett
2 days difference

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

List updates:

Applicant:zaidkhan

Got Decision made today.

zaidkhan said:
StarHaider and all senior members pls help.

I am a silent member of this forum .I applied in 2005 and withdrew my application in 2010 because my profession was in the new list . I again applied in 2010 NOC 0213.

Yesterday I checked my online status was “ inprocess “ (from almost 1 year with RBVO). When today I checked it was “ Decision Made” but also a magic line has been added inside “ Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 28, 2012”. what should I assume , After 7 years of waiting I got this . pls reply

We received your application for permanent residence on February 5, 2010.
We withdrew your application on July 26, 2010 and your file has been closed.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 8, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on September 13, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 28, 2012.

farhaniqbal

Nov 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2009
Doc's Request.
21-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 14-09-2012 and PPR2, 05-10-12, Decision Made on 8-10-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-12
LANDED..........
November 1, 2012 at Calgary
Today I received a call from TCS that receive your original documents sent by Canadian Immigration office. I have received my medical request a few days ago by ordinary mail now they have sent my original documents via TCS. Courier guy also told me to bring 1400 Rs :(

sands

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2009
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2010
Nomination.....
in process 9/2010
Med's Request
18 MARCH 2012
Med's Done....
received 27 march
Interview........
Passport Req..
30 april 2012--recieved 4 may
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sorry i am not a bakestani but i am following LVO
i applied 11 /2009 and inprocess since 9/2010
till now no medical request and when i sent an enquiry 5 months ago they replied

Background checks are outstanding and may take several months to complete.

would you plz advice me what should i do ?
if i asked for caips do i will find the details of delay ?

from your experience do you see that there may be problem !!!!!