Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Status Decision Made:

schmeichel said:
Hi guys,

MI 1 applicant here, details as follows:

VO: Nairobi, Kenya

We received your application for permanent residence on May 15, 2008.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 10, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on September 24, 2009.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manek is the pre june 2010 applicant got In Process status with RBVO details after this he got reply from CHC about his medicals.

manek said:
God knows. Current Ecas is in process with RBVO. They send us email back in May saying they want to send medical but needs some updated information. After we sent it immediatly they have now come up with medical after 6 months.
In between address disappear for almost 4-5 times.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saida is the pre june 2010 applicant got In Process status with RBVO details after this he got reply from CHC about his medicals.

Saida said:
Hey guys!
I have news for u. Today I found that my status changed to In Process. There is no date of processing with VOR details.
But otherwise I think that this is a good news!
I sure all of u will got good news very soon!

Saida said:
PaINP, Thanks a lot for your words!

I have sent request re status of my application to my embassy few days ago and they replied :

All is normal. You should receive medical instructions in the next 3-4 weeks.

Regards,

Immigratino Section

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Status Decision Made:
KINDLY DECISION MADE APPLICANT KINDLY SHARE WHETHER THEY DIPLOMA HOLDER OR DEGREE HOLDER.WHICH STEAN AND WHAT POINTS THEY COUNT FOR DIPLOMA.KINDLY SHARE
REGARDS
INDIAN

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
HEllo staralihaider ,

What is the email id where you sent the inquiry? I already dropped an email almost 3 months ago but didn't get any response yet..What I have to do? Should I drop email again and wait for first email inquiry?

Thanks
Mona

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
Hi dear,

I M 2007 applicant and submit my medical in July 2011. Do you have any idea how many months CHC will take to issue PPR????????????????

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkdhaliwal said:
HEllo staralihaider ,

What is the email id where you sent the inquiry? I already dropped an email almost 3 months ago but didn't get any response yet..What I have to do? Should I drop email again and wait for first email inquiry?

Thanks
Mona
check this below link and send email through this. After this you will get auto mated reply in 24 hours and after this wait for 2 to 4 weeks.
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News Release

Government of Canada bars violent criminals from sponsoring members of their family
Ottawa, November 23, 2011
— The Government of Canada is making it much harder for people convicted of crimes that result in bodily harm against members of their family or other particularly violent offences to sponsor any family class member to come to Canada, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney said today.

“I was very concerned after a court decision in 2008 found that a Canadian citizen, who was convicted in India of killing his sister-in-law after setting her on fire, could sponsor his new wife,” said Minister Kenney. “The regulatory changes now in force aim to prevent a similar situation from happening again.”

Previously, a sponsorship application would not have been approved if the sponsor had been convicted of a crime resulting in bodily harm against a list of family members or relatives. This list has now been expanded to ensure that prospective sponsors convicted of such crimes against an expanded list of individuals, or particularly violent offences against any person, are generally not allowed to sponsor family to come to Canada for five years following the completion of their sentence.

The proposed regulatory changes were pre-published in the Canada Gazette on April 2, 2011, followed by a 30-day public comment period. The changes came into force on Friday, November 18th, are posted on Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s website and will be published in Part II of the Canada Gazette on December 7, 2011.

“Family violence is not tolerated in Canada,” added the Minister. “Someone who commits a serious crime should not benefit from the privilege of sponsorship.”

These regulatory changes reinforce the integrity of Canada’s family class sponsorship program, assist in the protection of sponsored individuals from family violence and protect the health and safety of Canadians.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister's Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Online services

NOTE: Due to regular maintenance, CIC online services will not be available Sunday, November 27, 2011, from 8:00 a.m. EST to 12:30 p.m. EST.

MyCIC may sometimes be unavailable due to regular system maintenance or unexpected issues. If you have problems connecting, you should try again in a few hours. If you cannot access MyCIC for an extended period, and your status is about to expire, you may also apply using a paper application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/index.asp

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Operational Bulletin 354 –
November 2, 2011

Photo/Data Error Correction for the Confirmation of Permanent Resident Document
Summary

The purpose of this Operational Bulletin is to update procedures for the correction of photo and data errors on Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) documents.

Streamlined workflow procedures are being implemented to expedite correction of photo and data errors on CoPR documents received at Case Processing Centre (CPC) Sydney for Permanent Resident (PR) Card processing.

Effective November 1, 2011, CoPR documents requiring correction or a new photo will no longer routinely be routed through local Canada Immigration Centres (CICs) for the purposes of client contact. Corrective measures will be initiated at CPC Sydney, where clients will be contacted by mail and provided with instructions concerning the necessary corrections.

Background
Following processing of new permanent residents at the port of entry or inland CIC, the IMM 5292 CoPR document is sent to CPC Sydney for digital data capture of the clients' photo and signature, as required for production of the PR Card.

At CPC Sydney, a quality review is completed to determine completeness and to ensure that the photo complies with specifications. Photo or data corrections involving contact with the client represent approximately 15% of all cases (37,500 per year). Historically, these cases have been referred to local CICs, where clients are convoked to complete the corrective actions.

Upon review, it has been noted that the current process is time consuming and results in major delays with time lost in transmitting documents from CPC Sydney to the local CIC office then to the client and back to CPC Sydney.

New Procedures
To avoid delays and to increase processing efficiency, effective November 1, 2011, local CICs will no longer be involved in routine correction of most CoPR photo and data errors.

Where inspection of the CoPR document at CPC Sydney identifies an error where correction will require contact with the client, CPC staff will communicate directly with the client by mail. Clients will be provided with instructions concerning the required corrections and will be directed to return the corrected form to the CPC. CPC Sydney will create a barcode to facilitate tracking of returned documents.

In cases where a new photo is required, the CPC will enclose an IMM 5455, along with instructions and a photo specification sheet. CPC Sydney will retain a digital image of the photo being returned, for comparison with the new photo the client will return.

In limited cases, documentation will continue to be routed through local offices. This will include cases involving government assisted refugees; situations where a previous photo is not available at CPC Sydney for comparison; and cases where an initial attempt with mailed instructions did not result in the submission of a compliant photo or signature. Existing procedures will be followed in handling and tracking these cases, with CPC Sydney referring the case to the local CIC and the local CIC contacting the client.

Cases processed at CPC Sydney prior to November 1, 2011, will be handled according to current procedures. New procedures will apply to cases processed at CPC Sydney after that date.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob354.asp

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applicant got Medicals and his status still Received by Visa office.

Plumber said:
Dear All

I sent VO information regarding phone number change,but yesterday i have received an reply email from this id re-delhi.im-notices-avis @ international.gc.ca

and there are seven attachments to this mail which includes information for medicals, on the other hand e-cas shows RBVO
I have submitted file in 27may 2011.

I am confused everything is ok,please suggest me .
Thanking You all

amerian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application 7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
PPR1 (17-07-2014) PPR2 (11-08-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014 (Recieved on 23-08-2014)
LANDED..........
Very soon
seems not logical according to my knowledge medical receive by post not by email

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amerian said:
seems not logical according to my knowledge medical receive by post not by email
Check this one more.

ganeshterala said:
Hi Mitali,

I have got my MR/PCC/RPRF/PP request today by email. Please update the tracker.

I didn't get any verification call from NDVO, My status is still RBVO. I need to submit all the docs by 8th Jan'2012

Best of luck to everyone waiting here.

Ganesh

amerian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application 7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
PPR1 (17-07-2014) PPR2 (11-08-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014 (Recieved on 23-08-2014)
LANDED..........
Very soon
staralihaider said:
Check this one more.
may be NDVO is sending the medicals by email whereas i haven't heard from anywhere else abt medicals through email..... kindly seniors any comments from your side