+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haseeb said:
Seniors, please let me know if this reply by london vo in response to my inquiry means just receipt of my application or something more, as it says : "Processing of your application will be resumed." Does it mean my process has started? My ecase is RVO. Thanks and appreciation in advance!
London vo response after about 5 months of application submission:

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your new file number for the London office is: ................

Your documents have been received and placed on file. Processing of your application will be resumed. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (VCM)
As they gave you new file no , i assume you been transfer from Islamabad ...... if this is the case then resume means your process will start again soon ......as some process already done by islamabad ..... VO..

hope its clear your doubt.....

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sultanali said:
As they gave you new file no , i assume you been transfer from Islamabad ...... if this is the case then resume means your process will start again soon ......as some process already done by islamabad ..... VO..

hope its clear your doubt.....
Agreed

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News Release
Minister Kenney announces Citizenship Judge appointments and reappointment
Ottawa, February 7, 2011 – A. Dane Minor has been appointed as a Citizenship Judge in Surrey, British Columbia, and William Smeaton has been appointed as a Citizenship Judge in Niagara Falls, both for three-year part-time terms, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

Minister Kenney also announced today the reappointment of Judge Harold Gilleshammer for a three-year part-time term in Winnipeg.

Judge Minor has extensive community experience in issues related to youth crime, gang violence and victims of crime. Prior to his appointment, Judge Minor served as Vice Chair of the Victims Advisory Council to the Parole Board of Canada and Correctional Services Canada. In 1993, he co-founded Crime, Responsibility and Youth in 1993, and worked with the organization until 2003. Judge Minor holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, where he majored in Economics and minored in Political Science.

Prior to his appointment, Judge Smeaton served the people of the Niagara Region for many years in several different capacities. Most recently, from 1992 to 2010, Judge Smeaton was Regional Councillor at the Regional Municipality of Niagara. He also served as the Mayor of the City of Niagara Falls from 1984 to 1991, and as Chair of the Niagara Falls Planning Committee, the Niagara Regional Planning Committee, the Niagara Falls Illumination Board and the Great Lakes & St. Lawrence Mayors Conference.

For the biography of Judge Gilleshammer, please visit
www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/commission/cit-judges.asp#gilleshammer.

Citizenship judges are responsible for making decisions with regard to citizenship applications, presiding over citizenship ceremonies and administering the oath of citizenship to new citizens.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alykhan Velshi
Minister’s Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hello StaraliHaider
Some applicants are very emotional , I share news , listen or read from different chanel.
we all backlog applicant one thing accept.
( CHC London hire staff for pakistani applicant, Minister take serious measurment for backlog cases.
30% backlog remove, pakistani cases finalize 72-77 months finalize, Next two month very important)
thats news you listen from different chanel, consultant and peoples
we see reality accepts fact.
you and I know , pervious time CHC work fast skilled class finalize four to five years. my brohter case finalize four and half years.
but now as days canadian government take less interest in immigration.
you know they announce only their 20000 applicant accept for immigration.
CHC work all world immigraiton application process , but as compare previous history to much slow.
one another important factor
pakistani applicant effect from pakistan internal law and order situation.
so all discussion conclusion
Back log March 2005 cases near near now changce, currently I see from last four months CHC London work November 2004 cases.
Hamayun

Haseeb

Sep 26, 2010
No, no, my case was not transferred from islamabad. as i said i submitted my application directly to london visa office.
Application complete reached london vo in june, 2010. ecase canged to RVO in august, 2010, but i received my file no in an emailed response in oct, 2010 in respose to my inquiry. quoted above. WHAT does the wording of the vo mean?
"The processing of your application will be resumed."
Thanks and appreciation in advance!

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Dear All,

What would be the next step after "IN PROCESS", also tell me what does it exactly means that my case is in process now or what?

-SLEO

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
Hi All,

I need some help. My ecase turned to "Decision Made" today. I have not received any 2nd AOR or Medical.

I had received my first AOR from CIO on 20th Aug 2010. My full documents were received on 15th Dec 2010. Which was with-in the 120 day time-line right?

Is it possible that they did not open my full documents package yet and have rejected me?

Please guide me here what should I do?

Thanks

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buddy your 120 day deadline was 8th Dec-2010................

shiraz.nisar said:
Hi All,

I need some help. My ecase turned to "Decision Made" today. I have not received any 2nd AOR or Medical.

I had received my first AOR from CIO on 20th Aug 2010. My full documents were received on 15th Dec 2010. Which was with-in the 120 day time-line right?

Is it possible that they did not open my full documents package yet and have rejected me?

Thanks

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
Haral,

It should be 18th Dec not 8th. You can also confirm these using this online date calculator http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html

haral said:
Buddy your 120 day deadline was 8th Dec-2010................

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you are right.........

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

send your status inquiry on above email id with urgent mentioned in subject line alongwith all your relevant to app details.

shiraz.nisar said:
Haral,

It should be 18th Dec not 8th. You can also confirm these using this online date calculator http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shiraz.nisar said:
Hi All,

Thanks
No Problem some applicants got reply from CHC'S , they said that ECASE is not working properly (ERROR).

I think situation will be clear before 15th march 2011 inshAllah.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haseeb said:
No, no, my case was not transferred from islamabad. as i said i submitted my application directly to london visa office.
Application complete reached london vo in june, 2010. ecase canged to RVO in august, 2010, but i received my file no in an emailed response in oct, 2010 in respose to my inquiry. quoted above. WHAT does the wording of the vo mean?
"The processing of your application will be resumed."
Thanks and appreciation in advance!
Many applicants got same reply dont worry just wait and pray.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamayun said:
Hello StaraliHaider
Some applicants are very emotional , I share news , listen or read from different chanel.
we all backlog applicant one thing accept.
( CHC London hire staff for pakistani applicant, Minister take serious measurment for backlog cases.
30% backlog remove, pakistani cases finalize 72-77 months finalize, Next two month very important)
thats news you listen from different chanel, consultant and peoples
we see reality accepts fact.
you and I know , pervious time CHC work fast skilled class finalize four to five years. my brohter case finalize four and half years.
but now as days canadian government take less interest in immigration.
you know they announce only their 20000 applicant accept for immigration.
CHC work all world immigraiton application process , but as compare previous history to much slow.
one another important factor
pakistani applicant effect from pakistan internal law and order situation.
so all discussion conclusion
Back log March 2005 cases near near now changce, currently I see from last four months CHC London work November 2004 cases.
Hamayun
Dont worry next 2 months are very important and i think you passed almost 5 years you should be apply for caips notes (detailed and 100 % accucate) it will be very usefull for you on this stage.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/if-you-didnt-hear-anything-from-your-visa-office-caipsnotes-is-the-best-way-t58305.0.html

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
Yes you are right.........

london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

send your status inquiry on above email id with urgent mentioned in subject line alongwith all your relevant to app details.
Agreed