+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

jobs in castlegar

ronak ojha

Feb 11, 2015
hi, I am planning for the diploma in business administration for the may intake. but I am very much worried about getting job in castlegar. being an international student it is very important for me to get a job. what do I do ? please suggest since you are already there. did you find a job?

xaviers

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
I talked to some students who are already in Castlegar ..one said getting a job is very tough there and wage rate is very very low..the other said it is easy if you are good in English...from whatever I have heard and read till now, I come to the point that its mostly upon luck...sometime students get jobs sometimes they dnt..you should have some amount to manage in between...sometimes students get their institution changed once they land...you can also check that option if its relevant..

harpreet1990singh

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hi bro, I am studying at Selkirk College in Castlegar, came in last intake. It is a small city but I see students get job mostly in restaurant and retail store. I am working in Subway, I find job in my second week in Castlegar. If one doesn't have preference, jobs are not difficult.good place to be. I like people here, very helpful and more over cost of living low compared to big cities.

zamanbd

Aug 24, 2016
all replies are from 2015. what's the current situation in terms of part time/full time jobs for international students in castlegar? please share your views. thanks

K.M.E

Mar 27, 2017
Bro, I am international student going to Selkirk college next May and I hope u could share ur experience with me regarding the part time jobs in castlegar, as u know it's important to find a part time job as international student.
Ur replay is highly appreciated.
Thanks