AOR Received.
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-11-2015
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2016
I submitted on 2nd. I have not received the pdf.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Slide_0110 said:
I submitted on 2nd. I have not received the pdf.
Do you see EE application no. At the very left ?

If yes then that is what you need starts with EE000 and last 4 digits of your passport no. Is you job verification code.

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
mdRaees said:
Note: Candidates who create a Job Seeker Account with Job Bank between January 1 and January 25 will need to return to their Job Seeker Account after January 26 to create their profile. After January 26, candidates will be able to create their Job Seeker Account and profile without delay.

The above note i copied from other post thread which is a guide for EE submission. I also remember i read this on cic site but dont know exact link. Could this be the reason all you people are facing problem? Do only some people got verification code? Or nobody getting it?
Code:
I got verification code n job seeker acct. Then it was automatically linked 2 my EE. I received a msg in my cic acct stating dat......I am in d pool. Tanx

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
choco09 said:
Hi,
I was able to submit the EE profile Successfully but the profile is not active yet.
I am stuck at the second step, to register with the job bank.

AFter submitting the EE profile , i received a pdf in which i had the Profile number and job seeker validation code.

but when i went to the site for registering it is asking for the confirmation code & i have a job seeker validation with me , Now i am not sure if both these codes are same, i am confused. ???

Also on the job bank, it said that i has just sent an email..but have not received any email, tried this twice and it said " there is already a registration pending with my email".

May be i should give sometime and wait for the email .
Yes...d verification code is wat u should use to create job seeker acct.

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
sarkca said:
Hello All,

I have been able to successfully submit my express entry profile and have created a Job Seeker account. My Status is set to Open right now, so waiting for the next status. Fingers Crossed!
My status is also open. We should wait for d draw by January ending.

keen2

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Same here, after (re)creating a new account, I was able to submit my EE profile, created my job seeker account, and now on the EE pool.

Thanks for all the help. Good luck to all of us!

wolfey

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Can someone put up a link to job bank page where i create profile, not surei if im in right place.. thanks

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Hi Guys, same thing with me. I submitted the profile and received a message. After downloading the pdf I see that my EE profile number and job seek code is empty there is nothing written in it. Please help. How can I see or find the job seek code. ..

anshuli

Nov 18, 2014
i got my ee profile number and job seeker code..then i registered with job bank but did not get any field to put in job seeker validation code now if i update my profile then also i am unable to find a field to update the job seeker validation code...
in short where to put my job seeker code???
please help dear boarders.

ANSWER:
got it
google baba ki jai

it seems link has changed they have moved the site to
seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/reg/indregisterconditions

keen2

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
hectortroy80 said:
Hi Guys, same thing with me. I submitted the profile and received a message. After downloading the pdf I see that my EE profile number and job seek code is empty there is nothing written in it. Please help. How can I see or find the job seek code. ..
Hi, use the last 4 digits of your passport as job seeker code.

keen2

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
wolfey said:
Can someone put up a link to job bank page where i create profile, not surei if im in right place.. thanks
It should be on the PDF you received. Or try this https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/reg/indregister3ee

jacobkumar231

Jan 6, 2015
Hi,

NOC Code:2173
Education:4 years batchlor's degress(with ECA report from WES)
IELTS:6,6,6,6.5(overall 6)
Experience:8 years

When i submitted my EE i am getting I am ineligiable

Can anyone help me whether I am doing any mistake in submitting EE? or really I am not eligibale

jacobkumar231

Jan 6, 2015
NOC Code:2173
Education:4 years batchlor degree as per ECA(from WES)
IELTS:6,6,6,6,5(OVERALL 6)
Experience:8 years
funds:17000 CAD

I am getting I am ineligiable

Can anybody tell why I am eligibale and what mistake I am doing

jd1982

Jan 2, 2015
hello guys,
I am still not able to see job seeker validation code .
If I am entering the last 4 digits of passport, it is not even taking that. My passport for eg is of 8 digits A7878789. so job seeker code , I entered was 8789.
Anybody facing this issue?
I am stuck at this point , also the application status is also 'Empty',
Any help would be appreciated...

wolfey

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
ya im same now too, it not excepting when i enter last 4 digits either , would love some answers..