+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Seeker Validation Code not received after profile submission

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Guys, I have submitted my profile on Jan 02, 2015 and I didn't get any emails or messages at my cic or any PDF

I even can't try registering with Job Bank with last 4 digit of passport number as I haven't got an application number

at my cic, I got under messages: NONE

Please help

akshaysonaje said:
I am also getting same problem! :(

valkyrie86

Mar 6, 2013
do we have to fill up application with passport number or ID number, i guess the fact i submitted my ee application and still didnt get the pdf was the fact i put the id number rather my passport maybe. dont u think

gskcae

Sep 1, 2014
Use EE Application Number and last four digits of your passport. It works.

Or open(click) the message then it will generate the pdf letter of the correspondence.

abwahab

Sep 8, 2014
Kindly guide me how can i link my job application registration in myCIC account as i have made an account on MyCIC and i got an email with all all application EE number and job seeker code. I have made an account on JOb Bank but on my profile page its status is still pending
Kindly guide me how that application options can be edited ?

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Hopee said:
Yes I'm working in Canada :)
I think you should try creating your profile again. Maybe you effed up something the first time.
You should have got the job code within minutes of creating the profile. Make sure you enter passport details while creating your profile

Rakeshjogi

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
newGirl_sk said:
I think you should try creating your profile again. Maybe you effed up something the first time.
You should have got the job code within minutes of creating the profile. Make sure you enter passport details while creating your profile

Hi,

I created my profile 2 times , each time after submitting , it says ":you are ineligible for express entry". I know that my ielts score is not meeting minimum criteria , But i have some questions :

1) Can we only get job seeker validation code if we are eligible for the express entry ? Can't we have the job seeker code first and then may be if any province decide to provide us nominations and I can be eligible? I have reasonable ielts score (7,5.5,6.5,6 - LRWS). Saskatchwan accepts even 4 bands of minimum score then why we cant apply for nominations why I cant receive the job seeker validation code.

2) Big question is sometimes even when you have CLB 7 above ielts score that is even if you have (7,6,6,6.5) and when you submit your EE profile , you would get a message "NOT eligible". WHY???? I think may be there is a diffrent criteria for each province .. but why this criteria is hidden from public??? If this is not true then what is the minimum criteria ? Should i need to get 9 bands in all ?? Canada is that much good country ?? Hell not ... obv not ...

Can somebody clear me whats wrong with EE profile and job bank "job match feature".

I do have 5 years of experience in iOS development and applied 1000 times to candian employers only 3 or 4 come back with a response and they says "are you eligible to work in canada? " I says" i need your job offer and then i would be eligible for EE: and then NO reply ..

What canadian employers want???

Rakesh
rakeshkumarjogi@gmail.com
Gurgaon , INDIA

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Rakeshjogi said:
Hi,

I created my profile 2 times , each time after submitting , it says ":you are ineligible for express entry". I know that my ielts score is not meeting minimum criteria , But i have some questions :

1) Can we only get job seeker validation code if we are eligible for the express entry ? Can't we have the job seeker code first and then may be if any province decide to provide us nominations and I can be eligible? I have reasonable ielts score (7,5.5,6.5,6 - LRWS). Saskatchwan accepts even 4 bands of minimum score then why we cant apply for nominations why I cant receive the job seeker validation code.

2) Big question is sometimes even when you have CLB 7 above ielts score that is even if you have (7,6,6,6.5) and when you submit your EE profile , you would get a message "NOT eligible". WHY???? I think may be there is a diffrent criteria for each province .. but why this criteria is hidden from public??? If this is not true then what is the minimum criteria ? Should i need to get 9 bands in all ?? Canada is that much good country ?? Hell not ... obv not ...

Can somebody clear me whats wrong with EE profile and job bank "job match feature".

I do have 5 years of experience in iOS development and applied 1000 times to candian employers only 3 or 4 come back with a response and they says "are you eligible to work in canada? " I says" i need your job offer and then i would be eligible for EE: and then NO reply ..

What canadian employers want???

Rakesh
rakeshkumarjogi @ gmail.com
Gurgaon , INDIA

You will only be eligible for Express Entry if you score 6 in all segments of IELTS. Any score lower than 6 in any of the segment will disqualify you. Saskatchewan's requirement is different from EE's requirement so, i suggest you write IELTS again, it's better that way.

swaroopmn

May 1, 2011
Dear all,
I just submitted by EE and got the profile reference E000000
But I didn't get job seeker validation code. I checked the PDF and there's nothing in it

Waiting for help please
Regards,

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Re: Job Seeker Validation Code

SHARIEF said:
I even tried updating the profile. I saw again the pdf with file no. Incremented to 3. But the content remain same indicating to register in job bank. Unfortunately, no Job seeker vakidation code. Apprepriate your advise.
Dear Sharief,
Me too facing the same situation,I have one question for you that in your work history section have you mentioned your current job details?
Please let me know.

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Re: Job Seeker Validation Code

rodrigoborgess said:
I'm thinking to withdraw my profile and do everything again, but I don't know the consequencies :(
Eve if u with draw there will be same problem.

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
swaroopmn said:
Dear all,
I just submitted by EE and got the profile reference E000000
But I didn't get job seeker validation code. I checked the PDF and there's nothing in it

Waiting for help please
Regards,
Did you got your EE profile number and validation code now

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also facing the same issue.I re created my profile today and i have received email for job bank registration but problem is ,both express entry profile number and job seeker validation code both are blank in the PDF file.

When i try to register job bank with new email address,express entry and job seeker validation(4 digits of passport),system throwing error message saying,invalid express entry code/job seeker validation code entered..

Any clue?

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Thank you for this forum thread, I have seen my Job Seeker Validation Code. Now creating my job bank profile. Thanks again. :D