+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer points - NOC 10011 (previously 0112)

hammadali

Feb 7, 2023
Hey folks! I'm being offered a job as HR Manager (NOC 10011) with a Canadian employer based out of Toronto. Can someone please confirm when inputting details of this job into my express entry portal, should I be able to claim 200 points for it under TEER 0 (major group 00) or does the job title and NOC code of the offer fall under the TEER 0 (other than major group 00)?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey folks! I'm being offered a job as HR Manager (NOC 10011) with a Canadian employer based out of Toronto. Can someone please confirm when inputting details of this job into my express entry portal, should I be able to claim 200 points for it under TEER 0 (major group 00) or does the job title and NOC code of the offer fall under the TEER 0 (other than major group 00)?
Do you have an approved LMIA (not LMIA exempt)?

hammadali

Feb 7, 2023
Good luck. Hopefully you have enough points for ITA.
Yes I do but if I keep my dependants as non-accompanying - can we apply for a super-visa for them while waiting for the visa stamping if PR application of primary applicant is successful? And can they accompany me as visitors during my first visit to Canada?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes I do but if I keep my dependants as non-accompanying - can we apply for a super-visa for them while waiting for the visa stamping if PR application of primary applicant is successful? And can they accompany me as visitors during my first visit to Canada?
Super visa is only possible if the applicant has adult children living in Canada who are either PRs or citizens and who also meet the low income cut off. Does your spouse have adult Canadian children who are living and working in Canada?

hammadali

Feb 7, 2023
Super visa is only possible if the applicant has adult children living in Canada who are either PRs or citizens and who also meet the low income cut off. Does your spouse have adult Canadian children who are living and working in Canada?
Oh no they are foreign nationals - my research may have been incorrect. I'm referring to my wife and an infant child. I was wondering how can they accompany me on my first visit to Canada if they haven't been included in the PR application to avoid reduction in my points (their details are there but as non-accompanying).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Oh no they are foreign nationals - my research may have been incorrect. I'm referring to my wife and an infant child. I was wondering how can they accompany me on my first visit to Canada if they haven't been included in the PR application to avoid reduction in my points (their details are there but as non-accompanying).
Supervisas are for your parents. They cannot accompany you to Canada until you come to Canada and sponsor them for PR. They can try for a TRV but they need to show strong ties to home country (don’t have family ties, job offer with approved leave, investment properties, business registration, paid daycare), travel history and funds. Getting a TRV will be difficult if you are PR. That is the downside of not including them as accompanying.

hammadali

Feb 7, 2023
Supervisas are for your parents. They cannot accompany you to Canada until you come to Canada and sponsor them for PR. They can try for a TRV but they need to show strong ties to home country (don’t have family ties, job offer with approved leave, investment properties, business registration, paid daycare), travel history and funds. Getting a TRV will be difficult if you are PR. That is the downside of not including them as accompanying.
Yeah makes sense - the viable option then is the spousal visa which does take time as it varies from case to case basis.
Thank you for all your assistance - you've been very responsive and helpful. I hope I can connect with you on LinkedIn or a suitable platform for future queries!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah makes sense - the viable option then is the spousal visa which does take time as it varies from case to case basis.
Thank you for all your assistance - you've been very responsive and helpful. I hope I can connect with you on LinkedIn or a suitable platform for future queries!
There is no spousal visa. When you come to Canada then you sponsor your wife and child for PR.

Reactions: hammadali