+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Offer -LMIA

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
We understand that LMIA is that matters. Does anyone know any Canadian Employer who will be able to provide a job offfer/LMIA process even for normal jobs(any jobs). Kindly share if any company hires for any simple jobs etc....I am a social worker from India and I will never be able to find an employer who will be able to hire me. That is why I am asking if someone knows any employers ? plz share and help.

??

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
It is very unlikely that you will get a LMIA while living abroad. Don't count on that! If you are in the pool and didn't get an ITA yet, try and improve your score in other ways.

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
mrwait said:
Does anyone know any Canadian Employer who will be able to provide a job offfer/LMIA process even for normal jobs(any jobs).

??
Well, this is a million dollar question. I think a lot of ppl here would lowe to get an answer...

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
pfse said:
Well, this is a million dollar question. I think a lot of ppl here would lowe to get an answer...
There is no more way to improve the score....i think CIC doesnt want to bring down the score....i am living in india not in Canada. So if anyone got an employer who was generous in LMIA process, please share the details of the employer or company.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
What do you mean by Normal jobs? Obviously there is no shortage of accountants, HR resources, bankers or even mere IT resources in Canada.

To obtain LMIA an employer has to advertise a job for at least 4 weeks on CIC approved job portals and have to show that they tried recruiting Canadians first but couldn't find people of that skill set and as a last resort (these are the exact words in official description), they went on to recruit from outside of Canada.

It is not impossible, and happens often. The only question is - do you have any such skill? And it is not revolutionary, just a specific experience.

If you are in IT, and have specific experience in embedded development in multicore network processors, network function virtualization or SDN, Octeon / Broadcomm chips etc., send me a message. My employer regularly recruits people on LMIAs from all over the world.

If this sounds too hard, you should look at PNP options. They keep opening up on and off. Saskachewan has done that twice this year and their PNP conditions are met by people sitting out side Canada if their profession was in the list of needed ones, they had required funds, and were quick to apply in time (it was on a first come first serve basis if you qualify otherwise)

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
fkl said:
What do you mean by Normal jobs? Obviously there is no shortage of accountants, HR resources, bankers or even mere IT resources in Canada.

To obtain LMIA an employer has to advertise a job for at least 4 weeks on CIC approved job portals and have to show that they tried recruiting Canadians first but couldn't find people of that skill set and as a last resort (these are the exact words in official description), they went on to recruit from outside of Canada.

It is not impossible, and happens often. The only question is - do you have any such skill? And it is not revolutionary, just a specific experience.

If you are in IT, and have specific experience in embedded development in multicore network processors, network function virtualization or SDN, Octeon / Broadcomm chips etc., send me a message. My employer regularly recruits people on LMIAs from all over the world.

If this sounds too hard, you should look at PNP options. They keep opening up on and off. Saskachewan has done that twice this year and their PNP conditions are met by people sitting out side Canada if their profession was in the list of needed ones, they had required funds, and were quick to apply in time (it was on a first come first serve basis if you qualify otherwise)
Thank you so much ...i great;y appreciate your kindness. unfortunately i am not in IT, so it wont happen. However i will find out some out ways to get the ball rolling there. Thank you for the detailed information.

quarko

Star Member
May 23, 2015
there is no more way to improve the score....
There are always ways:
1. Maximize IELTS score: take english courses, IELTS preparation courses, retake the test several times, and you could go 5-10 points up in the queue easily.
2. Take French lessons: I'm currently trying to do this (have a full year till I am eligible for application anyway), and it's going pretty well. I'm hoping that in a year I will be able to claim at least 5-10 points for all this hassle.
3. Get a Master's/Doctorate degree. This is long-term solution, but if you are out of options and really want to get to canada, this may be the only option.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
quarko said:
There are always ways:
1. Maximize IELTS score: take english courses, IELTS preparation courses, retake the test several times, and you could go 5-10 points up in the queue easily.
2. Take French lessons: I'm currently trying to do this (have a full year till I am eligible for application anyway), and it's going pretty well. I'm hoping that in a year I will be able to claim at least 5-10 points for all this hassle.
3. Get a Master's/Doctorate degree. This is long-term solution, but if you are out of options and really want to get to canada, this may be the only option.
Dont worry, the scores would drop down to 380 by next year.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
bestofluck said:
Dont worry, the scores would drop down to 380 by next year.
Thank you guys. I do have masters, but unfortunately our masters is only equivalent to a Canadian degree bcz of the number of years. Its sad bcz loosing almost 15 points there.... hope the score will drop by next year...or end of December.