+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

blam34

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
I am quite positive though
But i think with quarantine rules changing now ircc will work toward the huge huge backlog of outlanders and applicants from 2019
Outlanders process have been at half from almost last one year so now they will catch up on that
Outlanders (leaving exceptional cases aside ) hardly got any update so Medicals background Biometrics basically everything is pending
So it looks like those with AOR in 2021 will have to wait at least 12 months until COPR. Timing is everything.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
So it looks like those with AOR in 2021 will have to wait at least 12 months until COPR. Timing is everything.
Yup
Will have to wait and see what happens in next 1.5 to 2 months
If we don't get any major movements then i guess we will be waiting right until our processing period of 22 months end

Jainish22

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi To all,

I approved BCPNP in July 2020.
I put my file Paper based PR in August 2020.
File reached at Nova Scotia 7 th September 2020.

When I got my AOR ?

is that any phone call regarding interview before file number give me?

Just wondering ?

Can you solve answer please ...

I am worried because...

blam34

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Hey guys, so after receiving AOR, if I change my position while remaining in the same company, like a promotion to a new position with a different set of responsibilities, completely different from the current position that I applied for my PR with. What do I have to do regarding my PR application? Inform IRCC that my position changed but the employer is the same? Providing IRCC with a new employment letter? I just want to understand if taking some sort of promotion within the same company will cause any issues with my PR application.

Visha2711

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Hey guys, so after receiving AOR, if I change my position while remaining in the same company, like a promotion to a new position with a different set of responsibilities, completely different from the current position that I applied for my PR with. What do I have to do regarding my PR application? Inform IRCC that my position changed but the employer is the same? Providing IRCC with a new employment letter? I just want to understand if taking some sort of promotion within the same company will cause any issues with my PR application.
I changed positions two times, one was promotion and one was lateral transfer to other location. I informed BCPNP and IRCC aswell with new job offer form and offer letter

blam34

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
I changed positions two times, one was promotion and one was lateral transfer to other location. I informed BCPNP and IRCC aswell with new job offer form and offer letter
How did you inform BCPNP and IRCC? Was it email for BCPNP and webform for IRCC?

MrBrian77

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2021
Hello Everyone
Ar -25 may 2020
Aor- 17 dec 2020
Bil-21 dec 2020
MR-30 dec 2020
MP-12 jan 2021
Pal- 3 feb 2021
Background- crimality done
Security- cic said didnt st-arted as per 4 feb 2021
I am getting ghost update now but there is nothing changed in profile

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi folks!
I think most of us in this forum are aware of the fact that At the moment IRCC is prioritizing the applications/applicants which have “No Travel Restrictions” means ‘ONLY INLAND’. All the Outland applicants like mine should expect delays in their relevant stages of Applications. Therefore I would request while mentioning your timeline/ any status update Kindly mention ‘Inland’ or ‘Out land’ And also if it’s ‘Paper Based’ or ‘Express Entry’ in order to get better understanding about expected time lines for our application process. In my case it’s

SINP - Paper Based- Outland
AR - July 10, 2020
AOR - January 18, 2020
BIL - Not Required ( already valid )
Estimated time bar- 36% but now disappeared
Status - In process Background check & Eligibility.

I appreciate if all of us can mention their time lines with above mentioned data, this will help all of us to get better overview about the process status. Thanks and I wish all the best and rapid success in Immigrating to Canada .