IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Hope it comes through for you soon, especially before next Wed. Maybe they’ve also contacted someone else like old employer? Or might be that the officer working on your file works less-than-full-time and doesn’t work Thursdays? Nobody knows! So much uncertainty!

Keep strong!
@MatAb - thinking about it, there was a telephone number provided for employer to contact the AINP program officer. The initials for officer on my case were BB and assume she is working Friday until 4pm based on the email. If you don’t hear early tomorrow, then perhaps ask your employer to contact her by telephone as well as the email? Then you might be able to get a clearer update. Best of luck!

Reactions: MatAb

Ijaz ch

Mar 13, 2020
I have connection with Alberta ( have close relative) and my NOC is 4021 with CRS 340. What are my chances to get ITA?also guide please?

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
I have connection with Alberta ( have close relative) and my NOC is 4021 with CRS 340. What are my chances to get ITA?also guide please?
Your chances for getting ITA with this CRS are really low. You may get a NOI from Alberta if you enclose this information (immediate relative in Alberta) in your EE profile. I assume you're an outland applicant.

Reactions: JustyEmems

sanket203

Sep 21, 2019
Any outland applicant without any connection to Alberta has got NOI in last 3 draws? If yes plz post here with your noc and application date for EE

Ijaz ch

Mar 13, 2020
Your chances for getting ITA with this CRS are really low. You may get a NOI from Alberta if you enclose this information (immediate relative in Alberta) in your EE profile. I assume you're an outland applicant.
What does mean by an outland candidate please? I have mentioned in EE profile as my brother is living in Alberta.

MatAb

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
@MatAb - thinking about it, there was a telephone number provided for employer to contact the AINP program officer. The initials for officer on my case were BB and assume she is working Friday until 4pm based on the email. If you don’t hear early tomorrow, then perhaps ask your employer to contact her by telephone as well as the email? Then you might be able to get a clearer update. Best of luck!
Thanks buddy. Yeah we have a phone number and direct email. If nothing comes through by lunch, will organise an email. Thankyou for the positivity.

Jan 10, 2020
NOC 6311
Noi was the december 5 2019 (last draw of the year)
Application received jan 2,
File number jan 10
Nomination feb 6
ITA feb 19
still completing some documents to pass, maybe next week will be able to pass application for EE
Do you have to send again all of documents that you've already sent to Alberta?

kingdomchild

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
People may have seen that the federal Immigration Minister announced numbers for 2020 today. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/03/canada-announces-plan-to-continue-growing-the-economy-and-creating-middle-class-jobs-through-responsible-increases-in-newcomers.html.

Nationally, they plan for 67,800 (range 65,500-74,000) via PNPs.

For Alberta, I could not find the breakdown of allocated nomination certificates published as yet. In 2019, it was 6000 of 61,000 target (9.8%). And in 2018, it was 10,269 of 62,427 (16.4%). So should be around 6500 to 12,000. The official 2020 figures will perhaps be published when they next update the AINP website.

AINP have only issued 651 NOIs under AEES in Jan/Feb, which won’t all convert to Nominations/PR. They currently have 1575 applications under AOS since Oct 2019.

In 2019 under AEES, they issued 2552 NOIs in Mar/Apr vs 716 in Jan/Feb.

So although there is little certainty with things like this, everyone has good reason to be hopeful that things will finally start to happen!
Yes, I also read it yesterday. Sounds positive.

kingdomchild

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
It sounds a bit extreme to me... day to day life goes on fine in Alberta. But natural resources are huge part of the overall economy and I understand have never really recovered over past 10 years. I doubt you’ll get a job in that sector as an immigrant (in fact a lot of related NOCs are on excluded list on AINP website). But they’re definitely looking for immigrants in other sectors.

Processing time for me from NOI to nomination was around 2 months (but prep time significantly longer, to get to point of being able to submit EE profile and before that to come on temporary visa with correct Canadian professional certifications ... started around April 2018!). Will take another 6 months for PR. If you went outside of express entry then both provincial and federal stages would likely be significantly longer ... around 5 and 15-19 months respectively, so more like 2 years.
Okay...I do understand. Just waiting with great expectations!

Reactions: ingoingoingo