+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hi guys,

I'm in a bit of a situation here. My husband and I both graduated and work in alberta. He has family here as well. My husband is eligible for express entry and had created the ee profile on Nov 16, 2019. Our score is 418 but we still haven't received a NOI even though our scores were always higher than many of the previous the draw. His noc is 2282.

Please give us some advices :-(

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
AINP has updated its website. They have confirmed draws on 22nd and 29th Jan as advised by members here. They still dont have nomination limits for 2020 so they will issue the pending 1950 applications in queue. They dint mention from when they are in a queue, but I assume it must be since 2019.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi guys,

I'm in a bit of a situation here. My husband and I both graduated and work in alberta. He has family here as well. My husband is eligible for express entry and had created the ee profile on Nov 16, 2019. Our score is 418 but we still haven't received a NOI even though our scores were always higher than many of the previous the draw. His noc is 2282.

It’s not just about ties to AB, it’s also has to do with the NOC. Search the forum and see if your NOC has been selected before.

Monish Husain

Jan 16, 2020
Hi guys,

Since you are already residing in AB, you application will be in opportunity stream

Monish Husain

Jan 16, 2020
The following numbers are accurate as of February 4, 2020.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) set the limits for nominations the AINP can issue each year.

The AINP issued all 6,000 certificates for 2019. The number of nominations the AINP can issue for 2020 is not yet available; however the AINP will continue to assess applications in the queue and issue nominations in 2020.

Approximately 1,950 applications await assessment for eligibility.

Information on application volumes and processing is available to help you determine the status of your application.

The AINP does not provide status updates.

Monish Husain

Jan 16, 2020
Hi guys,

My NOC code is 2282 , but I am outland
Based on sites it does not come under Indemand occupation List
But AINP issue nomination to profile who have that NOC
Wait for next draw

Reactions: Afolashade1

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
My NOC code is 2282 , but I am outland
Based on sites it does not come under Indemand occupation List
But AINP issue nomination to profile who have that NOC
Wait for next draw
Really? That sounds good then. Again I haven't been in this forum for very long so I have very limited knowledge of which NOC has been selected. Thank you very much for your input

Monish Husain

Jan 16, 2020
Really? That sounds good then. Again I haven't been in this forum for very long so I have very limited knowledge of which NOC has been selected. Thank you very much for your input
AINP Express Entry Targeted NOC :

After collecting data from various post ,I concluded that people with following NOC are getting NOI from AINP, if any NOC missing please update.

• NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers.
  • NOC 0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers.
  • NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers.
  • NOC 0731 – Managers in transportation.
  • NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting.
  • NOC 1215 – Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations.
  • NOC 1221 – Administrative officers.
  • NOC 1241 – Administrative assistants.
  • NOC 1242 – Legal administrative assistants.
  • NOC 1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
  • NOC 2132 – Mechanical engineers.
  • NOC 2145 – Petroleum engineers.
  • NOC 2173 – Software engineers and designers.
  • NOC 2282 – User support technicians.
  • NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses.
  • NOC 4214 – Early childhood educators and assistants.
  • NOC 7245 – Telecommunications line and cable workers.
  • NOC 7246 – Telecommunications installation and repair workers.
  • NOC 8232 – Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers and related workers.

http://canadaimmigrationpath.com/2019/06/23/alberta-express-entry-stream/

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
AINP Express Entry Targeted NOC :

After collecting data from various post ,I concluded that people with following NOC are getting NOI from AINP, if any NOC missing please update.

• NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers.
  • NOC 0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers.
  • NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers.
  • NOC 0731 – Managers in transportation.
  • NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting.
  • NOC 1215 – Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations.
  • NOC 1221 – Administrative officers.
  • NOC 1241 – Administrative assistants.
  • NOC 1242 – Legal administrative assistants.
  • NOC 1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
  • NOC 2132 – Mechanical engineers.
  • NOC 2145 – Petroleum engineers.
  • NOC 2173 – Software engineers and designers.
  • NOC 2282 – User support technicians.
  • NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses.
  • NOC 4214 – Early childhood educators and assistants.
  • NOC 7245 – Telecommunications line and cable workers.
  • NOC 7246 – Telecommunications installation and repair workers.
  • NOC 8232 – Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers and related workers.

http://canadaimmigrationpath.com/2019/06/23/alberta-express-entry-stream/
Thank you so much. That is very useful. I realized my own NOC is not there. Good things I am not the main applicant.