+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
I actually got SA letter and Medical request yesterday..

Question: They asked for four recent photos of PA but no size mentioned. So what size of photos required?..
They said photos are only required if the panel physician doctor doesn’t work with IRCC vis eMedical system.
35x45mm

Reactions: sher_singh

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
I actually got SA letter and Medical request yesterday..

Question: They asked for four recent photos of PA but no size mentioned. So what size of photos required?..
They said photos are only required if the panel physician doctor doesn’t work with IRCC vis eMedical system.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#bring

If you click on the 4 recent photos, it will lead you to the instructions. But short answer is 35mm*45mm

Reactions: sher_singh

Mahina Yesmin

Feb 1, 2019
There is a little concern.I was trying to link my app but everytime it says the application was not found.And I was blocked for 5 attamts but all the info I entered was right though.

erinennis26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
22-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2019
LANDED..........
27-08-2019
Does anyone else have to log on a million times on GCKey before they finally get signed in? It's so annoying! I'll sign in and then it will just bing me back to the Immigration and Citizenship page. Any tips?

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Does anyone else have to log on a million times on GCKey before they finally get signed in? It's so annoying! I'll sign in and then it will just bing me back to the Immigration and Citizenship page. Any tips?
I don't know which browser you are using, but you can try Google Chrome. Safari sometimes gives problem with some websites.

Reactions: erinennis26

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
I had same problem yesterday, I find it could because I spent too much time on the login page. But when I closed it and reopen everything turned out fine again

Reactions: erinennis26

ranabibi33

Mar 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread for quite a bit of time now and I find it very helpful, so thank you for all the comments.

I am the sponsor and my application was received on Jan. 31/19, AOR1 March 12 and Medical request March 13. In AOR1, I received my UCI and applic. # but when PA received medical request, it has a different UCI but same applic. #. Are we supposed to have different UCIs? Also, I couldn't link my application using my UCI but managed to link it with PA's UCI to my GCKey account. Should PA also create a GCKey account and link application? Thank you in advance!

Tnh

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Thanks for your reply. This is so sad, almost 3 months wasted already. I hope they will eventually change the date for you and you will get you AOR soon.
I will send them a web form as well to initiate the change of delivery date.
They finally changed my date to November 30, 2018 and I receive AOR and was able to link to GCkey march 13. I can also view on ecas.

I suggest you contact an MP they will respond much faster to the MP.

Hope you get yours sorted out soon

Reactions: springtocanada

mpigeau

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Russia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Doc's Request.
24-05-2019
AOR Received.
03-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
12-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
16-12-2019
I've got 2 questions.

1. So when we sent in our application, we never mentioned a UCI because we didn't have one. HOWEVER!!! However. I applied for an eTA about 3-4 weeks after we sent out tge application. I received the eTA approval, linked it to my GCkey, and I can see that I have a UCI there now. Will the system / IRCC know to attach the same UCI to our PR application?

Just wondering because then I could use my UCI to try and search for the app on gckey, rather than filling out a crapload of information every time.

2. We paid for the application online and got an 'Official Receipt' with the receipt number being a letter followed by 9 numbers. Doesn't say IMM5401 on it (ECAS specifically says Receipt Number IMM5401). Our reference number is maybe around 16 digits? So... will our receipt number still work? Maybe I'm trying to track things wrong lol

Last edited:

erinennis26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
22-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2019
LANDED..........
27-08-2019
I've got 2 questions.

1. So when we sent in our application, we never mentioned a UCI because we didn't have one. HOWEVER!!! However. I applied for an eTA about 3-4 weeks after we sent out tge application. I received the eTA approval, linked it to my GCkey, and I can see that I have a UCI there now. Will the system / IRCC know to attach the same UCI to our PR application?

Just wondering because then I could use my UCI to try and search for the app on gckey, rather than filling out a crapload of information every time.

2. We paid for the application online and got an 'Official Receipt' with the receipt number being a letter followed by 9 numbers. Doesn't say IMM5401 on it (ECAS specifically says Receipt Number IMM5401). Our reference number is maybe around 16 digits? So... will our receipt number still work? Maybe I'm trying to track things wrong lol
1. Your UCI will likely be the same, but could be different. You won't know until the sponsor gets Sponsor Approval. Hang tight.

2. Your Official Receipt will have a number above the barcode. I believe it's about 16 numbers long and starts with a letter.

Reactions: mpigeau

springtocanada

Feb 13, 2019
Gcms notes. To do or not to do? Kinda bored with no updates since few days.

I remember ordering gcms for free for my pr. Is it still free?
Here is a tip from one senior member: might be helpful to you :
Do not do frequent inquiries with VO or request GCMS notes every now and then. It just slows your application process as well as others as they have to go out of the way of usual process and satisfy your special requests. Request only if your application has passed the 1 year timeline. And do not worry, everyone's application is handled, processed and not ignored even if you dont get any updates regularly. They will contact you whenever needed. I know its a very painful process but VO is overloaded too, so do consider that fact too.This was shared to me by a person working at VO so thought of sharing.

If you are still bored, hope you find some meaningful work to do :). Cheers,

Reactions: rbbt0824