Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No yet
VISA ISSUED...
No yet i waiting
LANDED..........
Ok
Dear sir . I applied for family and immergration . But I don't the the process .and I don't when we accept or not accept . So please help me .

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
Mustafiz44 said:
Hi,

My sponsorship application in ECAS has been updated to Decision made on 23rd February, 2017 but I did not receive any email after that.

I applied with old application package. The PR Application Status is showing "Application Received" as before.

I am really worried now, is this normal? I am a Canadian PR applying for my spouse who lives outside of Canada.

Just wanted to add one more fact, I linked the PR Application today with MyCIC account, and it is showing the following information,

Application Status: Open
Eligibility Review: In Progress
Medical Results: Passed

Thanks for the help!
Yes! My Ecas updated to Decision Made on Feb 10. On Feb 14 it was listed that correspondence was sent. No email. I received a letter in the mail a few days later. So yes, it happens :) I had included my email, even double checked the copy I had to make sure it was correct, and it was- not sure why they sent a letter. :) Sounds like you have been approved as a sponsor though!!

cmajeau

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/27/2017
AOR Received.
02/15/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hey guys, I'm a little bit worried. My wife has BPD, anxiety and depression. It was noted during her medical exam. On my CIC it says medical exam: passed.

We just submitted her Schedule A Background check and we had to note on there that she's had these problems in the past. Can she be rejected for this?

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
Hello Guys, As per the new process are we geeting Aor2 ? I didn't find anybody receiving it... may be we dont receive any more and we already have PA UCI number.

Mustafiz44

Jun 27, 2015
adt83 said:
Yes! My Ecas updated to Decision Made on Feb 10. On Feb 14 it was listed that correspondence was sent. No email. I received a letter in the mail a few days later. So yes, it happens :) I had included my email, even double checked the copy I had to make sure it was correct, and it was- not sure why they sent a letter. :) Sounds like you have been approved as a sponsor though!!
Thanks adit83! I was really worried about that until I saw your reply. Is this random selection to send decisions by mail instead of email?
Did you link your application to MyCIC? PR Application Review status "In Progress" and Medical Status: Passed, does it mean that they have already started processing the PR Application?

Asking a lot of question, Thanks for the help!

JenTex

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016
cmajeau said:
If it already says medical exam passed then this shouldn't be a concern right? They definitely didn't request for her to get a Psyc Eval.
It may be possible that if this was a prior history, and there are currently no issues/meds, that a psych report isn't required. The panel physician should be familiar with the requirements. Mine wouldn't even submit my medical until she received the psych report to submit with it. In any case, if CIC decides one is required, they will notify her. Her history is not grounds for refusal as long as she is not deemed a risk to public safety. And again, if she has gone years without issues/meds, then they may assume she is not a risk even without a psych report. Nothing to stress over. Surely if it says she passed the medical, that is a good thing.

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Whats the difference between ecas and gckey if someone can plz explain it to me. I was able to link my application but nor Aor or any request for Schedule A check. My status on gckey only says "open" still they haven't started to review eligibility.

cmajeau

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/27/2017
AOR Received.
02/15/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
JenTex said:
It may be possible that if this was a prior history, and there are currently no issues/meds, that a psych report isn't required. The panel physician should be familiar with the requirements. Mine wouldn't even submit my medical until she received the psych report to submit with it. In any case, if CIC decides one is required, they will notify her. Her history is not grounds for refusal as long as she is not deemed a risk to public safety. And again, if she has gone years without issues/meds, then they may assume she is not a risk even without a psych report. Nothing to stress over. Surely if it says she passed the medical, that is a good thing.
Yeah he panel physician wrote "stable/no meds required" and they passed her so I assume it'll be kkay. She wrote the same thing on her Schedule A Background check. She's been stable for about 5 years now with very minor symtpoms

hsw

Dec 27, 2013
ktaj said:
Whats the difference between ecas and gckey if someone can plz explain it to me. I was able to link my application but nor Aor or any request for Schedule A check. My status on gckey only says "open" still they haven't started to review eligibility.
Please open this link
cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1221&top=3

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
Mustafiz44 said:
Thanks adit83! I was really worried about that until I saw your reply. Is this random selection to send decisions by mail instead of email?
Did you link your application to MyCIC? PR Application Review status "In Progress" and Medical Status: Passed, does it mean that they have already started processing the PR Application?

Asking a lot of question, Thanks for the help!
I was worried too! I have no idea how its decided if they'll send an email or a letter. I wish I knew!! I think it must just be whatever rep gets the package. Some are probably just old school and prefer sending letters.

Yes, I was able to link my husbands application quite quickly. His too changed to "In Process" as soon as my Ecas update for sponsorship showed Decision Made. He's not so lucky to have his medical appear as passed yet though, so you're lucky!

I assume the reps in Mississauga may do these updates before they send the app to your specific VO- but yes- my SA letter did confirm that not only was I approved as a sponsor, but that our application was being sent to Kingston. I assume yours is on its way to your VO if it isnt already there.

cindyy

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MÉXICO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
File Transfer...
SA - March 11/17
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
22-10-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
so after AOR1 am I waiting for AOR2 or SA? kinda confused thnx ...

cindyy

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MÉXICO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
File Transfer...
SA - March 11/17
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
22-10-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
hytltons12 said:
Thank you so very much! you have no idea how much hope you now give me, as a young part time student as well
OF COURSE... if you do need any help please msg me ! happy to help :)

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
cindyy said:
so after AOR1 am I waiting for AOR2 or SA? kinda confused thnx ...
You should receive SA next before the application is sent to your VO at which time they should send you an AOR2. Often people don't get AOR's though... i for instance didn't receieve an AOR1, just a SA.

cindyy

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MÉXICO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
File Transfer...
SA - March 11/17
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
22-10-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
adt83 said:
You should receive SA next before the application is sent to your VO at which time they should send you an AOR2. Often people don't get AOR's though... i for instance didn't receieve an AOR1, just a SA.
ohkk.. now its more clear .. thanks i guess every case varies. :D

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
hsw said:
Please open this link
cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1221&top=3
Thanks for the link. Do they ask for schedule A through gckey or ecas? please i need the answer im really confused