VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Re: JANUARY 2017 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS
« Reply #217 on: January 29, 2017, 12:11:05 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Hi!

Newbie question. I've seen this question come up a few times in different forumns, all with different answers. My wife and I are applying outland. She is American, I am Canadian. We want to have her come visit me from May-October. We'll both go back to the States for a week or two to visit her family and attend a wedding. Then we'll come back together for another 3-4 months in which time, hopefully, our sponsorship will be approved.

Is this going to be okay? Will she be turned away at the boarder?

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
ramesh.eerpina said:
is there where you found your application?
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=
I used this link and tried with both Sponsor's UCI and PA's UCI but doesnt seems to work.

if this is not the right way, can you please tell me where can I find it and what information to use.
Hello Ramesh,
So yes i used this link.

I filled the fields in the following way (with the principal applicant's surname, date of birth, place of birth)

Identification Type:Application Number / Case Number
Identification Number:A0123456789
Surname / Family Name:Surname
Date of Birth:1980-01-01
Place of Birth:Country

l992

Apr 21, 2016
l992 said:
Hello everybody,

Just posting my details so others can use them for reference purposes. I used the old application package - here's the details;

Application Sent: 01/17/2017
Application Received: 01/18/2017
Visa Office: Mississauga
Current Processing Time for VO: 12 months
PA Country: Pakistan
AOR1 Date: 01/24/2017

Still unable to link application through account - tried multiple times. Actually got two accounts locked for 24 hours by trying more than 5 times- mine and my wife's lol. Added my information on spreadsheet.
Hello everyone,

I'd just like to inform others of my progress so far. I received the AOR1 on 01/24/2017 and SA confirmation on 01/30/2017. I will be proceeding ahead with submitting undertaking application as soon as possible. I've updated my information on the spreadsheet. Please note that anyone who is being represented will be NOT ABLE to link their application to their account - the representative will be the one with access to the updates. The representative might also be getting all the emails directly sent to them.

BlondieB

Jan 29, 2017
edelahozd said:
They received my app on january 9th and nothing yet, im not able even to link my app on CIC
Mine was recieved January 9th as well and I'm in the same boat. Starting to get anxious :-[
Praying we both hear something soon!

SAVAGE1216

Dec 12, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sweden
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017, App returned on 26.01.2017 coz i missed BirthCerfiicate.. Filed again on Mar 16 2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
BlondieB said:
Mine was recieved January 9th as well and I'm in the same boat. Starting to get anxious :-[
Praying we both hear something soon!
Mine was received on Jan06. nothing yet.. extremely anxious :(

ihatetrump

Jan 30, 2017
ramesh.eerpina said:
Have you used Sponsor's UCI or principal applicant's UCI?
PA's. I tried to search in other ways recommended by others here in the forum before trying with the UCI, but the application would not show up.

viva-c

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Toronto, ON
For those of you who have received your AOR1: Are you receiving it via regular mail, via email to the sponsor's email, or via email to the primary applicant's email?

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
viva-c said:
For those of you who have received your AOR1: Are you receiving it via regular mail, via email to the sponsor's email, or via email to the primary applicant's email?
AOR1- Applicant E-Mail
SA- Sponsor E-Mail
AOR2???- Sponsor E-Mail (Application for PR forwarded to Ottawa for further processing)

I don’t know if that is technically an AOR2 or not, but I got the SA e-mail to my wife’s inbox (sponsor) and at the same time I got another e-mail saying the PR application is being forwarded to the visa office. Haven’t gotten anything since…it said they will send me another notification once the visa office started processing my PR application, maybe that’s the AOR2? When I login to CIC or ECAS it say’s “In Progress” for PR.

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
barch88 said:
AOR1- Applicant E-Mail
SA- Sponsor E-Mail
AOR2???- Sponsor E-Mail (Application for PR forwarded to Ottawa for further processing)

I don’t know if that is technically an AOR2 or not, but I got the SA e-mail to my wife’s inbox (sponsor) and at the same time I got another e-mail saying the PR application is being forwarded to the visa office. Haven’t gotten anything since…it said they will send me another notification once the visa office started processing my PR application, maybe that’s the AOR2? When I login to CIC or ECAS it say’s “In Progress” for PR.
For spreadsheet purposes, I used the date it shows in ECAS that Ottawa started processing my application as AOR2.

viva-c

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Toronto, ON
barch88 said:
AOR1- Applicant E-Mail
SA- Sponsor E-Mail

Ah, I will be watching my email like a hawk for my AOR1 then. : )
Thanks for the info!

DCaQC

Jan 21, 2017
l992 said:
Hello everyone,

I'd just like to inform others of my progress so far. I received the AOR1 on 01/24/2017 and SA confirmation on 01/30/2017. I will be proceeding ahead with submitting undertaking application as soon as possible. I've updated my information on the spreadsheet. Please note that anyone who is being represented will be NOT ABLE to link their application to their account - the representative will be the one with access to the updates. The representative might also be getting all the emails directly sent to them.
It looks like we are following a similar timeline! I will also be landing in Quebec. We received AOR on 01/24/2017 and SA today 01/31/2017. Now we're getting Schedule A/police certificates and the Quebec undertaking finalized, and hopefully CIC/MIDI will have them in their hands by mid-February. According to the MIDI website, they are a bit backlogged, but it seems like their processing times have improved a lot over the past week!

luissuarez

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Hi,

We are almost done with the application and going to send it this week. My wife is sponsoring me and we have a Canadian 6-month-old daughter. I have a question regarding the supporting documents for sponsored person in IMM5533 (Documents checklist). In the "Identity docs, travel docs, and passports" section, I was asked to provide passports' first pages, canada entry stamps if any, birth certificates, national IDs, family booklet, etc.

Does my wife (Sponsor) and daughter need to provide those docs even though they are Canadians? If not, then is it only me who needs to provide those docs?

l992

Apr 21, 2016
DCaQC said:
It looks like we are following a similar timeline! I will also be landing in Quebec. We received AOR on 01/24/2017 and SA today 01/31/2017. Now we're getting Schedule A/police certificates and the Quebec undertaking finalized, and hopefully CIC/MIDI will have them in their hands by mid-February. According to the MIDI website, they are a bit backlogged, but it seems like their processing times have improved a lot over the past week!
Glad to hear about your progress, mate. Just to let you know I submitted everything altogether with my application in the beginning which included police and medical certificates as well as Schedule A. I was made aware of the SA in the morning by my representative around 8 AM. Left for work around 10 AM and came back at 9 PM. Didn't even take off my shoes or changed into clothes, just ate and put myself to work. It's 12:30 Almost and I am done completing every single form - just need to get my pretty lady's autograph on two pages and her passport photocopy and that's it :) - I really want to be with her. I wish you good luck on your end - hope everything works out just fine. I'm gonna send the MIDI app. within a two days. Will be updating everyone here.

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
ramesh.eerpina said:
Hi Icewizard,

thanks for your reply. I haven't received AOR1 yet. So I dont have application number/case number. Probably I should wait until I receive it.

Thanks again
My advice Ramesh, is that you check both emails (sponsor, and principal applicant)... And check the junk folders.