15-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-02-2014 (CSQ issued 11-3-2014)
Med's Done....
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
Graihn said:
I have been using the YYYY-MM-DD format for mine and my sponsor's account. No issue.
I've noticed it depends on the computer. On one computer it only accepts YYYY-MM-DD and the other the other way around. Guess it depends on setups of your computer as well.

huertdiaz

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Aniabella said:
You've been added. Good luck with your application and congrats on your SA! Should be a good sign CIC already charged the fee. Seems like quite a few of us are headed to Mtl. :)
Thanks Aniabella, good luck to you too!
Did you already send your CSQ application to the MICC? I have seen you very active in the Quebec Thread :)
It looks like we are the only ones in that part of the spreadsheet.
Also, today we just received the AOR from the Visa Office! We weren't expecting it yet, so we are very happy right now.

Aniabella

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-02-2014 (CSQ issued 11-3-2014)
Med's Done....
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
huertdiaz said:
Thanks Aniabella, good luck to you too!
Did you already send your CSQ application to the MICC? I have seen you very active in the Quebec Thread :)
It looks like we are the only ones in that part of the spreadsheet.
Also, today we just received the AOR from the Visa Office! We weren't expecting it yet, so we are very happy right now.
Thnx! Yeah, we sent the CSQ application on Monday so I'm expecting it to reach MICC tomorrow or Monday.

Zarilenth

Oct 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2014; COPR received 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
So I called the CIC call centre.. and they said they had my application and it was received on Jan. 27th but he will put a note on my file to get it looked at.. and then he told me what my Client ID # is! But I wrote it on my phone and lost it, haha. Having a Client ID # must be a good thing right? I've never applied for anything else before so I shouldn't have had one assigned to me previously.

ama1978

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zarilenth said:
So I called the CIC call centre.. and they said they had my application and it was received on Jan. 27th but he will put a note on my file to get it looked at.. and then he told me what my Client ID # is! But I wrote it on my phone and lost it, haha. Having a Client ID # must be a good thing right? I've never applied for anything else before so I shouldn't have had one assigned to me previously.
Sounds promising. Yay!

Zarilenth

Oct 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2014; COPR received 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
ama1978 said:
Sounds promising. Yay!
I called back to ask if they could give it to me again, cause my phone deleted the Client ID#, and this call agent has no record of me in her system, lol.

Edit: Nevermind, she found me! Didn't really give me an answer, just said they sent a request to Mississauga to find out what was going on with my application. Better than nothing!

goleafs27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
28-03-2012
Med's Done....
22-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2013
LANDED..........
Already here Since 2007
Received AOR today, please update the spreadsheet. Thanks

maica1x

Jan 9, 2014
Hi All, I got an email through today saying sponsor approved! Please could someone update the spreadsheet for me, thank you!However, I can't log into online application status to check info, even thought I got the UCI in AOR email. I've seen posts saying similar problems, but surely if I have SA I should be able to get online? Any advice? Will call CIC tomorrow and find out too. Good luck to all the others who are still awaiting AOR and SA's.

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
maica1x said:
Hi All, I got an email through today saying sponsor approved! Please could someone update the spreadsheet for me, thank you!However, I can't log into online application status to check info, even thought I got the UCI in AOR email. I've seen posts saying similar problems, but surely if I have SA I should be able to get online? Any advice? Will call CIC tomorrow and find out too. Good luck to all the others who are still awaiting AOR and SA's.
Try logging in again beginning of next week. It takes a few days before it activates. Don't call them, no need. Unless you dont see anything a week from now, then u can call

ama1978

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is this AOR? I thought you received some kind of file# with AOR????

Dear Client,

This email confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on January 27, 2014, on behalf of the following family member(s):

• XXXX, XXXX

What happens next?
You may be contacted at any time during this process to provide additional information before a decision is made by an officer. Once a sponsor's eligibility has been assessed, the sponsor is informed of the eligibility decision in writing.

Please note that while the sponsorship application is in process, email inquiries about the status of the application will not be acknowledged and you will not receive a response.

tworegtdi

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ama1978 said:
Is this AOR? I thought you received some kind of file# with AOR????

Dear Client,

This email confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on January 27, 2014, on behalf of the following family member(s):

• XXXX, XXXX

What happens next?
You may be contacted at any time during this process to provide additional information before a decision is made by an officer. Once a sponsor's eligibility has been assessed, the sponsor is informed of the eligibility decision in writing.

Please note that while the sponsorship application is in process, email inquiries about the status of the application will not be acknowledged and you will not receive a response.
This is indeed AOR, there should be a UCI and File # at the very top of the message. You did not get one?

ama1978

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tworegtdi said:
This is indeed AOR, there should be a UCI and File # at the very top of the message. You did not get one?
Nope. This is all that was included in the email. :(

tworegtdi

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ama1978 said:
Nope. This is all that was included in the email. :(
This is so bizarre... I just checked my AOR again and confirmed it did come with UCI and File #, maybe you should call them and find out.

ama1978

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tworegtdi said:
This is so bizarre... I just checked my AOR again and confirmed it did come with UCI and File #, maybe you should call them and find out.

I just called them. The rep gave me a File # but said there is no Client # yet generated.

I thought I would be more excited to get AOR. But now I am left feeling confused. LOL!