+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
shamloo said:
Hope you will bring us good news dear.

Funny, mine was a draft from HSBC bank too. Actually, my uncle who lives in Canada got it, and I have no clue how can I get feedback from them; hence, I stick to my old file number!!!
the status of the draft can be told by the bank only and most of the bank ppl lie to you because they have to work out to get the status and they just lie that they dnt have nay info on that ...actually they have to send an email to international transfers back office and they tell them for just small effort they lie to us .....if ur draft was from your bank account you can get the info from bank by giving them date of issue and draft no and if uncle issued that he can get from his branch by providing draft info.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
kassiopeq said:
Well.... we got our application back today.

For some incredibly stupid reason we had missed to type in the local visa office preference. I have no idea how in the world that happened. Anyway. We noticed that they had penciled in a UCI number; had opened every envelope and put a check mark next to our billing information. We did corrected our mistake and even added a form with the new NOC numbers and sent the application back. Now we are not sure if we are in trouble or it is just a minor set back. I wonder if they will consider our application as submitted in the beginning of January or end of Feb. Any ideas guys? Should we worry???

The category we applied is 7215 – Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades (137). I hope there will not be over 300 people before us.....

Thanks for your thoughts

Kassiopeq
its a very slow NOC dont worry u still be in cap

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samirsa said:
HI shibu

It mean ur application is in the CAP. Which NOC ur are applied. Why did CIC returned ur first application?

samirsa
My previous application was not rejected.Actually I am 2004 applicant.Now my Ecas is showing both of app. status In Process and address is missing there.My NOC is 7216.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I do expect and pray that NOC 4152 closed on 6th february and there was no lag between actual number and website update.... ;D

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
qveronica said:
hi

did u send also the fees for application and original IELTS test result to CIO?
please answer me because I'm going to send soon my application to CIO
yes

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
I read in 4152 forum they rejected someone because he/she wrote India instead of Delhi in visa office section! How cruel they are!!! I can not believe that!!!

B

barackobamaisgood

hey anyone got per...among jan applicants..

reply asap..

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Oh come on fellows! No news about en-cashing your processing fee buddies?! Specially applicants who are after January 11th!

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
shamloo said:
Oh come on fellows! No news about en-cashing your processing fee buddies?! Specially applicants who are after January 11th!
i am before 11 but my bank sucks HSBC the worlds local bank and the worlds largest international bank ..AMAZING .....hopefully by tomorrow i know some status ...hopefully if my bank trace out the soooooooooooooo tiny matter

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
aifarooqi said:
i am before 11 but my bank sucks HSBC the worlds local bank and the worlds largest international bank ..AMAZING .....hopefully by tomorrow i know some status ...hopefully if my bank trace out the soooooooooooooo tiny matter
You know I told you be patient, and you said you are. The ironic situation is I'm losing my patience now!!! :(
Waiting is getting more painful every second!

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
shamloo said:
You know I told you be patient, and you said you are. The ironic situation is I'm losing my patience now!!! :(
Waiting is getting more painful every second!
hahahahaa dear relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx all will be fine wallah me very much in peace now u know some time i dnt to go to canada hahaha i appplied after six months of gatherings docs completing file giving Ielts but some time i dnt want to go dnt know why but u just relax all be oki me trying my best with bank what i get response will update ASAP

lecter

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
question:

the job that i had for 3 years has no sss/gsis contribution since it was a doctor's clinic (will they consider this?) the doctor told me that she will provide me with cert. of employment authenticated anyway (and she did)
i had few job/ aside from my clinic job since the time was flexible so i had the chance to work in a call center(4 mos only)this i did not divulge in my application....i applied with my gf as common law since we have proof of relationship....
DO I STAND A CHANCE?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
lecter said:
question:

the job that i had for 3 years has no sss/gsis contribution since it was a doctor's clinic (will they consider this?) the doctor told me that she will provide me with cert. of employment authenticated anyway (and she did)
i had few job/ aside from my clinic job since the time was flexible so i had the chance to work in a call center(4 mos only)this i did not divulge in my application....i applied with my gf as common law since we have proof of relationship....
DO I STAND A CHANCE?
have you got your 67 points with those job and gf? if yes , than you got a chance, but are you a nurse or what ?

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
Hello everyone,
Our application was received feb 17 2012.
NOC 3215