+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012 & Feb 28 (Returned due to CAP reached)
Samirsa & aifarooqi - I personally feel it is too early to check with them... Give them sometime as well, to adore our fotographs,then check the completeness of the application... In this process 2 weeks will pass then will check with them as to wat is the outcome!!!!!!!

Til then keep blooooooginggggggggggg...........

samirsa said:
Hi aifarooqi

I fully agreed with u.

samirsa

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012 & Feb 28 (Returned due to CAP reached)
I am tired of dreaming...... I am into doing at the moment...It's like, let's only have goals that we can go after....

Guys don't limit urselves.Many people limit themselves to wat they think they can do.U can go far as ur mind lets u. Wat u believe,remember,is wat u achieve.....

Give a thought !!!!!!

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
hi guys,

allow me to be part of this group as its the closest one to my filing date,i sent my application on 21 December 2011, from abu dhabi to intake office in Sydeny through courier,but till this moment i didnt recieve any email or mail that my documents has been recieved even.i sent them an enquiry through this email ( cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca) which i found from CIC website but still no response at all. by the way how to check of mthe bank draft money i sent has been charged i sent it through a public exchange shop that have western union branch. please advise,

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
well i have new thing in mind

my application received by CIO 0n 9th of jan. the cap status was as follows:

On 9th Jan social worker cap was : 339

on 12th Jan Social worker cap was: 371

on 16th Jan social worker cap was: 395

on 31st Jan social worker cap was: 452

on 6th feb social worker cap was: 499

so if 160 Applications are in que before me ..still i have than chance of 500th application which was filled on 8th feb ...WOOOOOOOW

What u think jingi, samirsa and our beloved shamlooo :p

there is a poet name GALIB he said once my indian and paksitani friendz can understand this " dil ko behlanay kay liya yah khiyal acha ha ghalib" "for satisfaction of heart this thinking is good"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors

My application reached on NS 30 Dec.2011.Now I can access my Ecas staus with old Application no. My Ecas is showing both of app. status. I did not got my PER yet.Is it usual? It means my second appllication has been approved?When I expect my PER?

Please advise.

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
aifarooqi said:

so if 160 Applications are in que before me ..still i have than chance of 500th application which was filled on 8th feb ...WOOOOOOOW

there is a poet name GALIB he said once my indian and paksitani friendz can understand this " dil ko behlanay kay liya yah khiyal acha ha ghalib" "for satisfaction of heart this thinking is good"

Hi aifarooqi

Thanks for nice quotation. My heart feel we are in the CAP. Lets wait few more weeks and pray for each other for some thing good.

samirsa

mahali

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2012
shibu said:
Dear Seniors

My application reached on NS 30 Dec.2011.Now I can access my Ecas staus with old Application no. My Ecas is showing both of app. status. I did not got my PER yet.Is it usual? It means my second appllication has been approved?When I expect my PER?

Please advise.
it means you are in the cap.

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
shibu said:
Dear Seniors

Please advise.
HI shibu

It mean ur application is in the CAP. Which NOC ur are applied. Why did CIC returned ur first application?

samirsa

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Hi

One of our fellow applicant's application have returned due to CIC unable to charged his Credit Card. Thus, applicant who pay fees by Credit Card should inform respective bank about this.

Best of luck for all January applicants.

You can see the post following link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/november-2011-applicants-lets-connect-here-t88733.660.html

samirsa

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
aifarooqi said:

Dear aifarooqi,

Based on what we know, they en-cashed applicants' processing fee until January 11th this Tuesday. Thus, during next two weeks, if you are hopefully in the cap, you will receive PER e-mail. I know it is hard, but try to be patient just a little more dear. ;)

The other way is trying to find a way to figure out your processing fee were en-cashed or not. I do not know how, yet I think you could ask your bank, which you got your money order, bank draft, or credit card from there, about en-cashment of your processing fee, and they find a way to somehow inform you about that.

Once Omar Khayyam said:

The states of blasphemy and belief are only one breath apart

The realms of doubt and conviction are one breath apart

Cherish this one breath with all your love

For the sum total of our life is no more than just one breath apart

(Believe me in Persian is more rhythmic ;) )

Good luck

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
shamloo said:
Dear aifarooqi,

Based on what we know, they en-cashed applicants' processing fee until January 11th this Tuesday. Thus, during next two weeks, if you are hopefully in the cap, you will receive PER e-mail. I know it is hard, but try to be patient just a little more dear. ;)

The other way is trying to find a way to figure out your processing fee were en-cashed or not. I do not know how, yet I think you could ask your bank, which you got your money order, bank draft, or credit card from there, about en-cashment of your processing fee, and they find way to somehow inform you about that.

Once Omar Khayyam said:

The states of blasphemy and belief are only one breath apart

The realms of doubt and conviction are one breath apart

Cherish this one breath with all your love

For the sum total of our life is no more than just one breath

(Believe me in Persian is more rhythmic ;) )

Good luck
dear i am so much calm and in patience to be very frank for a single moment i am not worried about my application ... so me chill will and coool cooool

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Any other news about en-cashing your processing fee buddies?! Specially applicants who are after January 11th!

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
shamloo said:
Any other news about en-cashing your processing fee buddies?! Specially applicants who are after January 11th!
i sent my draft from HSBC bank and they are doing dramas with me that they dont have any info about draft ...but i talk to the manager and be hopefully till sunday i get feedback ...

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
aifarooqi said:
i sent my draft from HSBC bank and they are doing dramas with me that they dont have any info about draft ...but i talk to the manager and be hopefully till sunday i get feedback ...
Hope you will bring us good news dear.

Funny, mine was a draft from HSBC bank too. Actually, my uncle who lives in Canada got it, and I have no clue how can I get feedback from them; hence, I stick to my old file number!!!

kassiopeq

Aug 11, 2011
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/02/2012 (cc charged 06/03/2012)
Nomination.....
PER: 12-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Well.... we got our application back today.

For some incredibly stupid reason we had missed to type in the local visa office preference. I have no idea how in the world that happened. Anyway. We noticed that they had penciled in a UCI number; had opened every envelope and put a check mark next to our billing information. We did corrected our mistake and even added a form with the new NOC numbers and sent the application back. Now we are not sure if we are in trouble or it is just a minor set back. I wonder if they will consider our application as submitted in the beginning of January or end of Feb. Any ideas guys? Should we worry???

The category we applied is 7215 – Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades (137). I hope there will not be over 300 people before us.....

Thanks for your thoughts

Kassiopeq