Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
merger said:
Hi everyone!

Help please.. Sorry I'm not a Jan 2012 visa applicant but I and hubby are planning to submit our application soon..

We recently got married - dec 28 last year and we have a BIG concern with the NSO marriage certificate.. Did you guys submit it with your application? Or can we submit it a later date?

We can't proceed with the application coz we dont have it yet.. :( I read somewhere about 'advance endorsement' but Manila city hall is not included in that process.. I tried to request online sa e-census but got a note saying 'marriage is too recent'... We tried entering diff dates and November 5 un earliest w/0 the note coming up.. That means 3 months from the current date!

Anyone here who knows how to get it faster? Or how soon can I request? Any tips? please.... :(

Hi. You can submit a copy of your Marriage Certificate issued by the Civil Registry just to have a document to attest your marriage. Then the Manila Visa office will request an NSO Copy from you when they receive your application, once your sponsorship is approved. Requests for additional docs(if you have not yet provided those), like the NSO copy, comes with PPR (passport request). That's what I did. :) My sponsorship got approved with just the marriage cert from the civil registry. I asked my hubby to get our NSO marriage certificate and Advisory on Marriage when I got my approval so when the visa office ask for his passport and those docs, its ready. :)

It is better to have all the necessary docs complete, but given your situation, you still have to wait for an NSO copy. My marriage was also recent. It wasn't until recently that my hubby was able to secure the NSO copy. But submitting our copy from the civil registry made the 1st stage of the process smooth [ie. the application wasn't returned to me due to being incomplete].

sarsicola

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 22, 2011
Passport Req..
May 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 27, 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
G.Ysabelle said:
I hardly go out with my staff or co-managers for lunch time or even gimmick at night kasi I value more the time me and my husband spent on-line,
so true. such sacrifices we all have to make. kami weekend lang nakaka-skype. kasi yung gabi dito morning naman canada, in time for his work. so weekend lang talaga ang skype. sad.

G.Ysabelle

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent Jan. 30, 2012, CIC received Feb. 02
Doc's Request.
Appendix A; Orig. NSO AOM; Passport; PP pics. of my kids - non accompanying
AOR Received.
AOR Feb. 2; DM & Approval May 8, 2012
IELTS Request
Exam date 09/2010 Band Score 7
Med's Done....
Jan. 09, 2012
Passport Req..
Received by CEM May 18; Letter dated June 6; Received June 14; Addt'l docs. sent June 22
merger said:
Hi everyone!

Help please.. Sorry I'm not a Jan 2012 visa applicant but I and hubby are planning to submit our application soon..

We recently got married - dec 28 last year and we have a BIG concern with the NSO marriage certificate.. Did you guys submit it with your application? Or can we submit it a later date?

We can't proceed with the application coz we dont have it yet.. :( I read somewhere about 'advance endorsement' but Manila city hall is not included in that process.. I tried to request online sa e-census but got a note saying 'marriage is too recent'... We tried entering diff dates and November 5 un earliest w/0 the note coming up.. That means 3 months from the current date!

Anyone here who knows how to get it faster? Or how soon can I request? Any tips? please.... :(
Hi, I got married around Manila too, let's face it Manila City Hall pa... once they know that foreigner si husband iipitin pa nila application mo, here's my tip mag inquire ka ulit for advance endorsement sa kanila (mag padulas ka na ng 500 or 1000) para ma endorse na nila agad yung MC mo sa head office ng NSO sa Quezon City Main, then follow up ka lang sa City Hall and asked for the exact date when will they officially forwarded it sa QC. Pag confirm na you have to go yourself sa NSO, huwag kang mahiyang mag tanong tanong sa NSO tell them the date kung kelan na endorse yung MC mo, they do grant an expedite copy of NSO MC w/n 10 days with a valid reason, ask husband to e-mail you, him requesting for you to have your NSO asap to proceed with the application process... you will undergo to 2 interview (final one with Ms. Chatty) to verify if legit and request mo, with the e-mail letter on your hand also provide xerox copy of hubby's passport (mabuti na lang I have my hubby's photo copy of passport, birth certificate, driver's license and SIN id with me before he left). Present only to NSO officers the e-mail and the passport xerox, I really took time off from work kahit super busy ako. I spent almost whole day just to process this. I got married Dec. 2, 2011 and my expedite NSO copy was released Jan. 18 of this year. Mag request ka na ng more than 3 copies just in case you needed in the future. Goodluck.

inwhiteshoes

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 31, 2012
Med's Done....
January 24, 2012
Passport Req..
June 20, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 31, 2012
LANDED..........
September 5, 2012
merger said:
Hi everyone!

hi sis, i got married DECEMBER 11, 2011 ganyan din ako ka depressed last month, i don't know kung pano at kung saan hihingi ng tulong para mapabilis yan nso marriage cert.. palagi ako pumupunta sa Manila city hall para makiusap na maiendorse ung cert, but they kept on saying 6 months.. i never lose hope, punta pa din ako ng punta dun, then one day nag-ask ako dun sa babae na pinagapplyan namen ng marriage license before, nagask ako sa knya kung na submit na sa NSO and she told me na TRANSMIT na daw Jan3 pa :)

My advise is kung sa Manila ka naman ngpakasal mabilis sila magsubmit ng documents, ask mo nalang ung lady kung kelan kau naregister sa local civil registy and kung kelan na transmit sa NSO. WAG KA MAKINIG DUN SA MGA NEGATIVE NA TAOSA CITY HALL KASI MADEDEPRESS KA LANG ;)
after 20 days of registration pwede kana magrequest sa NSO, and don't apply online, GO DIRECTLY SA NSO MAIN EAST AVE BRANCH, and pakita mo ung copy na makukuha sa city hall, kuha ka ng SECPA copy may tatak un sa likod kung kelan na transmit then dalin mo un pag nagpunta ka sa NSO.
i got our marriage cert last Jan 24, pero feeling ko mas makukuha ko pa cia ng maaga kung dumiretso ako agad sa nso, nauna kasi ako kumuha sa outlet ng SM ang tagal tagal naman feb 2 pa release..
in god's grace naman we completed the requirements na, and i already send it to mu hubby, tapos papasa nia na this week sa cic, february batch na kame:)

goodluck sis and i hope makuha mo na yan sa NSO main ha,
it's so depressing ung pagaasikaso ng requirementsa dito sa pinas, ang haba ng waitng period..

goodluck everyone and godbless :D

G.Ysabelle

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Jan. 09, 2012
Passport Req..
Received by CEM May 18; Letter dated June 6; Received June 14; Addt'l docs. sent June 22
XAVIER14 said:
@ Ysabelle ang hirap talaga ng buhay na malayo ang pinaka mamahal mo.natutulog ako na katabi ang laptop pra pagising ni misis nakikita niya agad ako,at kahit sa pagpasok niya sa trabaho tumatawag pa rin siya sa skype using her phone,last april 2011 pa kmi nagkasama nung nag dock ang barko na sinasakyan ko sa Philadelpia... :)I MISS MY WIFE SO MUCH...GOD BLESS US ALL... :)
hey Xavier14 sabi nga ni Peli and accdg. sa spreadsheet natin you will be the very first in our group who will receive sponsorship approval... lucky you bro, only 25 days left to wait could be less... btw you are not alone mukhang lahat tayo dito sa thread laptop ang katabi sa gabi lol... we all have no choice but to be strong, just hang in there :)

G.Ysabelle

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Jan. 09, 2012
Passport Req..
dadaem said:
Hi. You can submit a copy of your Marriage Certificate issued by the Civil Registry just to have a document to attest your marriage. Then the Manila Visa office will request an NSO Copy from you when they receive your application, once your sponsorship is approved. Requests for additional docs(if you have not yet provided those), like the NSO copy, comes with PPR (passport request). That's what I did. :) My sponsorship got approved with just the marriage cert from the civil registry. I asked my hubby to get our NSO marriage certificate and Advisory on Marriage when I got my approval so when the visa office ask for his passport and those docs, its ready. :)

It is better to have all the necessary docs complete, but given your situation, you still have to wait for an NSO copy. My marriage was also recent. It wasn't until recently that my hubby was able to secure the NSO copy. But submitting our copy from the civil registry made the 1st stage of the process smooth [ie. the application wasn't returned to me due to being incomplete].
Hi Dadaem, may I ask lang with AOM (Advisory on Marriage) need ba talagang kumuha nito? this is something I believe I dont have with our application, this AOM ba is different from NSO paper Marriage Certificate? if so sa NSO main din kukunin? shocks I missed this requirement and didn't pay much attention to it.

sarsicola

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 22, 2011
Passport Req..
May 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 27, 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
G.Ysabelle said:
Hi Dadaem, may I ask lang with AOM (Advisory on Marriage) need ba talagang kumuha nito? this is something I believe I dont have with our application, this AOM ba is different from NSO paper Marriage Certificate? if so sa NSO main din kukunin? shocks I missed this requirement and didn't pay much attention to it.
the AOM is CENOMAR sa atin. since married ka na, what will apear on the CENOMAR is you have a record na sa Book of Philippine Civil Wedding. meaning hindi ko na single ;)

G.Ysabelle

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Jan. 09, 2012
Passport Req..
sarsicola said:
the AOM is CENOMAR sa atin. since married ka na, what will apear on the CENOMAR is you have a record na sa Book of Philippine Civil Wedding. meaning hindi ko na single ;)
hi sarsicola (very lovely screen name) so you mean to say i really need to secure this AOM sa NSO?

sarsicola

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 22, 2011
Passport Req..
May 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 27, 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
G.Ysabelle said:
hi sarsicola (very lovely screen name) so you mean to say i really need to secure this AOM sa NSO?
hehe. salamat. ako, kumuha ako sis eh. kasama sya sa document checklist ng Philippines

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3905e.pdf

but its ok, i think, since nagsubmit naman kayo ng marriage cert, baka hingin na lang as additional docs.

XAVIER14

Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2012
AOR Received.
02/17/2012-Approved-02/21/2012
Med's Done....
11/17/2011
Passport Req..
rcvd-04/04/2012 sent-04/ 11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/24/2012-recived-05/02/2012
LANDED..........
LANDED- 19 JUNE 2012 THANK YOU GOD...
yup base sa spreadsheet ni peli ako ang first sana nxtmonth approve na tayong lahat... ;)

maksi

Dec 25, 2011
Makati City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nayakae said:
Hi maksi, may i know if you did your medical already before you have sent it to your husband? thanks!
hi..yes i did medical already and the doctor gave me a certificate and you need to submit it together with your documents...

merger

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. sent 28-03-2012 / App. Received 30-03-2012
AOR Received.
n/a
File Transfer...
received by CEM 09-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-02-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
PPR date 05-09-2012 / letter received 10-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2012 / visa received 26-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012 :)
hi dadaem,

wow thank you for the info! at least I know now that we have an option in case there's a loooong delay with NSO :)

merger

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
15-02-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi g.Ysabelle!

thanks for the tips.. hmm tintry ko din magpa-cute sa NSO last time pero walang effect. haha! i didnt know pwede un ganun na may interview process pa.. thanks for sharing ur experience.

If I may ask are you a female applicant? kaninong authorised doctor/clinic ka nagpunta for the medical.. I noticed karamihan male doctors for manila/makati.. and can you share how long inabot ng medical? anything I need to know? sorry sa questions ha.. super new lang ako dito sa forum. hinanap ko lang agad manila applicants..

p.s. how do you that na naqu-quote un message ng gusto niyo replyan? sorry newbie hindi ako nagbabasa...

merger

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
15-02-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inwhiteshoes said:
hi sis, i got married DECEMBER 11, 2011 ganyan din ako ka depressed last month, i don't know kung pano at kung saan hihingi ng tulong para mapabilis yan nso marriage cert.. palagi ako pumupunta sa Manila city hall para makiusap na maiendorse ung cert, but they kept on saying 6 months.. i never lose hope, punta pa din ako ng punta dun, then one day nag-ask ako dun sa babae na pinagapplyan namen ng marriage license before, nagask ako sa knya kung na submit na sa NSO and she told me na TRANSMIT na daw Jan3 pa :)

My advise is kung sa Manila ka naman ngpakasal mabilis sila magsubmit ng documents, ask mo nalang ung lady kung kelan kau naregister sa local civil registy and kung kelan na transmit sa NSO. WAG KA MAKINIG DUN SA MGA NEGATIVE NA TAOSA CITY HALL KASI MADEDEPRESS KA LANG ;)
after 20 days of registration pwede kana magrequest sa NSO, and don't apply online, GO DIRECTLY SA NSO MAIN EAST AVE BRANCH, and pakita mo ung copy na makukuha sa city hall, kuha ka ng SECPA copy may tatak un sa likod kung kelan na transmit then dalin mo un pag nagpunta ka sa NSO.
i got our marriage cert last Jan 24, pero feeling ko mas makukuha ko pa cia ng maaga kung dumiretso ako agad sa nso, nauna kasi ako kumuha sa outlet ng SM ang tagal tagal naman feb 2 pa release..
in god's grace naman we completed the requirements na, and i already send it to mu hubby, tapos papasa nia na this week sa cic, february batch na kame:)

goodluck sis and i hope makuha mo na yan sa NSO main ha,
it's so depressing ung pagaasikaso ng requirementsa dito sa pinas, ang haba ng waitng period..

goodluck everyone and godbless :D

Hi inwhiteshoes!

uyy talaga 20 days after registration? galing ako Manila city hall last Jan 26 and nag-order ako ng certified true copy ng MC namin.. xerox lang siya na may tatak from city hall pero sa bandang baba ng MC, sa number 22. REGISTERED BY THE CIVIL REGISTRAR nakalagay Dec 29 2011... Hmmm.. does that mean nsa registrar na ng Dec 29 and possible na na-transmit na un sa NSO? Ang sabi lang sken sa city hall, kung Dec daw un wedding, dapat nsa NSO na un last January kasi every 2 weeks sila nagfo-forward sa NSO...

btw, anu un SECPA copy? iba pa ba un sa certified true copy? in case kasi susugod na ko sa nso main hehehe

and sis, nagpa-medical ka na din ba? san ka clinic nagpunta? plan ko na din punta soonest!

ay question pa pala, did you use your maiden name sa application? gusto ni hubby maiden name gamitin ko sa lahat kasi kung magpapalit pa daw ako sa married name like sa passport, '10 years' na naman un!