Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 16, 2012
AOR Received.
April 04, 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
April 04, 2012 (May 02, 2012 PP sent to CEM)
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2012 (DM as per E-CAS)
LANDED..........
October 22, 2012
Pen said:
hey guys, I need your opinion. My wife and I want to include with her Passport & Appendix A a few more things that would help make our application stronger. Reason is we applied in January and I actually stayed with her in the philippines all the way til May 2, so we have new photos and activities we want to document and send to CEM, kinda like an update on what's happened that was not included with the original application.

Is that acceptable? Do you think they will appreciate it? thx guys pls give me your opinion and have a nice weekend :)
Hi Pen, Iam thinking the same thing, my hubby had his fourth visit here in the Philippines last january, and since we only sent 15 photos i would like to send again some supplemental proof of relationship and would like to send them the pictures we have taken last january. Iam not sure if they would appreciate it or if the additional documents will help expedite our visa processing. Although someone told me that since the CEM already asked for my passport then it means they are satisfied enough with what we've submitted and no need to send supplemental docs/pics. But then my intuition is telling me to send them, afterall, proof of relationship is part of the process so I guess it won't do any harm if i sent some supplemental docs. What do you think?

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
@Pen and babydoll, I just want to share that was also what I was thinking before, since Ive read somewhere that someone who requested his GCMS notes indicated that they lacked evidence of "interdependence" , specifically financial. and I got worried coz hubby and I do not have evidences that we support each other, since we were married for only for 6 months, and we have been away from each other for only 5 days when I submitted the app. After I sent the app, I got a job and I now have money remittances to him, so I was thinking of sending those with the PPR. Was also thinking of sending in additional communication proof, we have been together most of our rel'p so we don't have chat logs and stuff and now that we have been apart for 4 months, we now have more communication proof.

BUT.. I decided not to send them in anymore, mainly because we just wanna send the PP and the requested docs ASAP(too excited lol) and secondly I believe even without the additional proof, we have a sent in just enough and satisfactory evidence, we did send in bank certificate of one joint bank account we have (hopefully enough to satisfy them for financial interdependence) and we sent a little bit of emails, greeting cards for communication (hopefully these will be enough) and we have tons of pictures.... so I am crossing my fingers and hoping hoping hoping that they won't feel the need to look for more.. ;D

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hay asar talaga ang LBC ha!!! @annarela I rememeber ung expereince mo sa kanila, parang ganun din nangyari samin.

Hubby sent it sa LBC Market Market branch on Thursday May 17 ng umaga, accrding sa LBC and sa receipt, delivery will be May 18 Friday.
Then all day of Thursday and Friday, down ang site nila so hindi ko makita ung tracking like kahit "shipment created" status man lang. Then tumawag ang hubby ko sa market market branch, madami daw sila customers so they can't entertain him, asar, so I called their web call customer service and sabi basta within the day (Friday) daw madedeliver.
My hubby called again ng mga 5 pm sabi nila nasa makati delivery hub pa lang daw. So ibig sabihin hnd nadliver ng Friday as promised. Nakakaasar lang kasi Taguig to Makati is like freaking 20 minutes away and hindi nila kaya maideliver within 24 hrs? The reason na nagcourier kami is para may evidence na nareceive ung package , mas maayos pa sana kung pumunta na lang mismo si huuby sa RCBC. Hay!

So I was expecting na Monday na madedeliver, pero tumawag ung hubby ko ulit ng Saturday and nadeliver daw 9:30 am signed by SG Gunay. Nagtataka tuloy ako kasi I thought walang magrereceive pag Sabado...

Pen

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 23, 2012
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2012
Passport Req..
May 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 15, 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 22, 2012
babydoll0826 said:
Hi Pen, Iam thinking the same thing, my hubby had his fourth visit here in the Philippines last january, and since we only sent 15 photos i would like to send again some supplemental proof of relationship and would like to send them the pictures we have taken last january. Iam not sure if they would appreciate it or if the additional documents will help expedite our visa processing. Although someone told me that since the CEM already asked for my passport then it means they are satisfied enough with what we've submitted and no need to send supplemental docs/pics. But then my intuition is telling me to send them, afterall, proof of relationship is part of the process so I guess it won't do any harm if i sent some supplemental docs. What do you think?
hi Babydoll, my wife and I decided we are going to take the opportunity to send with her passport some supplemental proof. Since we are sending in her passport anyways, I think it wouldn't hurt to add a short letter & a few photos. Our situation was we were only married for 3 months when I sent our sponsorship application, but I was able to stay with her for 4 more months before I had to return to Canada for work, which is significant.

I honestly don't think they thoroughly considered what evidence we included with our application before they send a PPR..i believe they only check to see if you included all the required forms and after you send the Passport, then they go through it more carefully. reason is we actually made a mistake on our IMM5669 Schedule A form and our PPR was sent a few days before our corrected IMM5669 reached the embassy. Also our file was received May 4th but our PPR letter was dated May 7th, i don't believe they could check all your papers and make a judgement of all your evidence/forms so soon..

That's my opinion and that's what my wife plans to do, just a short letter "updating" CEM what has happened from Jan 23 - May 2..and about 12 photos and 3 pages of chat logs that we didn't include the first time because we thought chat logs were not acceptable. It's not much and we don't think it will overwhelm the officer, just something to "tag along" with her passport & appendix A.

But in your situation you already sent your passport, so unless you think it's absolutely vital that CEM knows about your additional information then I would send it.

@ pelipeli, I think you're ok. you started a thread to teach people how to properly organize and application..your app must be already super hehe..so I wouldn't worry Peli :)

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Pen said:
, I think you're ok. you started a thread to teach people how to properly organize and application..your app must be already super hehe..so I wouldn't worry Peli :)
haha thanks Pen. was just being paranoid there but i think we're ok too :)
good luck to u and ur wife! final waiting stage here we go!

babydoll0826

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
London, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 16, 2012
AOR Received.
April 04, 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
April 04, 2012 (May 02, 2012 PP sent to CEM)
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2012 (DM as per E-CAS)
LANDED..........
October 22, 2012
Pen said:
hi Babydoll, my wife and I decided we are going to take the opportunity to send with her passport some supplemental proof. Since we are sending in her passport anyways, I think it wouldn't hurt to add a short letter & a few photos. Our situation was we were only married for 3 months when I sent our sponsorship application, but I was able to stay with her for 4 more months before I had to return to Canada for work, which is significant.

I honestly don't think they thoroughly considered what evidence we included with our application before they send a PPR..i believe they only check to see if you included all the required forms and after you send the Passport, then they go through it more carefully. reason is we actually made a mistake on our IMM5669 Schedule A form and our PPR was sent a few days before our corrected IMM5669 reached the embassy. Also our file was received May 4th but our PPR letter was dated May 7th, i don't believe they could check all your papers and make a judgement of all your evidence/forms so soon..

That's my opinion and that's what my wife plans to do, just a short letter "updating" CEM what has happened from Jan 23 - May 2..and about 12 photos and 3 pages of chat logs that we didn't include the first time because we thought chat logs were not acceptable. It's not much and we don't think it will overwhelm the officer, just something to "tag along" with her passport & appendix A.

But in your situation you already sent your passport, so unless you think it's absolutely vital that CEM knows about your additional information then I would send it.

@ pelipeli, I think you're ok. you started a thread to teach people how to properly organize and application..your app must be already super hehe..so I wouldn't worry Peli :)
Thanks Pen, i guess i will just send them, starting to gather the pictures and chat logs, and skype communication history, (we only sent e-mails and postmarked cards), and i will be sending them this coming monday. Hope the VO will reconsider them. Goodluck on our application, and hoping and wishing and praying we will be granted visas the soonest possible time. Thanks for the insights. God Bless us all :)

petergriffin

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jan-2012
AOR Received.
01-Mar-2012.. sponsor appr. 02-Mar-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
12-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
16-august-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
12-Mar-2012.. letter recieve 30-Mar-2012 sent 12-Apr-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-june-2012
LANDED..........
22-july-2012
hey guys,nag log ako sa account ng husband ko para makapg post me :) lagi kasi ako nagbabasa dito sa forum...i log in my ecas today nag uupdate pala sila kahit sunday.anong ibig sabihin ng in process guys?

(We started processing your application on May xx 2012.) yan nakalagay sa update..

sana magka visa na kami...conratulations kay miss KARLAF,XAVIER14,silverfox,and parokya in waiting..GOD BLESS US ALL....

ganun din sayo miss Peli,congratulations ppr kana :) salamat sa effort sa spreadsheets...

fhj1203

Star Member
May 18, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2011
AOR Received.
22-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2011
Interview........
09-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
09-05-2012
petergriffin said:
hey guys,nag log ako sa account ng husband ko para makapg post me :) lagi kasi ako nagbabasa dito sa forum...i log in my ecas today nag uupdate pala sila kahit sunday.anong ibig sabihin ng in process guys?

(We started processing your application on 2012.) yan nakalagay sa update..

sana magka visa na kami...conratulations kay miss KARLAF,XAVIER14,silverfox,and parokya in waiting..GOD BLESS US ALL....

ganun din sayo miss Peli,congratulations ppr kana :) salamat sa effort sa spreadsheets...

ibig sabihin ng in process,wala pa silang decision sa application mo..hindi close ung application mo..

mangyan

Star Member
May 8, 2012
pelipeli said:
hello DDD_DB, I will add you to the spreadsheet tonight. welcome to the batch. ;D
hi ms. peli pwede mo po bako ma-add sa spreadsheet nyo? tsaka pano po pala makita yun?. passport request po ako last april 12, nasens ko april 19, so mareceived po ng CEM april 20. tnx po :)

petergriffin

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jan-2012
AOR Received.
01-Mar-2012.. sponsor appr. 02-Mar-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
12-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
16-august-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
12-Mar-2012.. letter recieve 30-Mar-2012 sent 12-Apr-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-june-2012
LANDED..........
22-july-2012
For anyone who plans on exchanging their filipino drivers license to a canadian drivers license i found some interesting info online. They say my wife is able to drive for 90 days with her filipino license, but has to bring with her to Cananda an LTO certificate notarized by the DFA to receive her canadian drivers license.

She needs this certificate to take the road test and recieve a Canadian license. The way i understand it is if she does not bring this certificate from LTO she than has to start out on a graduated learners license which does not permit her to drive alone.

i found the info here http://pinoystocanada.wordpress.com/2012/02/12/getting-your-canadian-driving-license/

So thats one more thing to add onto the list of things to bring with you :) :)

annerella

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
01-16-2012
Doc's Request.
Appendix A and PP
AOR Received.
03-14-2012 // 03-22-2012 last page of IMM0008 was returned // 03-23-2012 letter and form sent to Ontario// 04-11-2012 Sponsorship Approved
File Transfer...
04-23-2012
Med's Done....
06-2011 remedical 02-20-2013
Passport Req..
04-23-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-20-2013/ Visa received 03-23-13
LANDED..........
MAY 20, 2013 <3
June 22, 2011 pala kami nagpamedical.. 1 month nalang expired na ang medicals namin... :(

sarsicola

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 22, 2011
Passport Req..
May 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 27, 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
petergriffin said:
For anyone who plans on exchanging their filipino drivers license to a canadian drivers license i found some interesting info online. They say my wife is able to drive for 90 days with her filipino license, but has to bring with her to Cananda an LTO certificate notarized by the DFA to receive her canadian drivers license.

She needs this certificate to take the road test and recieve a Canadian license. The way i understand it is if she does not bring this certificate from LTO she than has to start out on a graduated learners license which does not permit her to drive alone.

i found the info here http://pinoystocanada.wordpress.com/2012/02/12/getting-your-canadian-driving-license/

So thats one more thing to add onto the list of things to bring with you :) :)
thanks for this! my husband would definitely compel me to do this. hehehehe

sarsicola

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 22, 2011
Passport Req..
May 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 27, 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
CEM sent me an email asking for more photos, email print outs, chat logs while me and the husband have sent them a lot already. yun lang. have a nice day everyone! :)

xrozz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-12
File Transfer...
01-05-12
Passport Req..
issued 08-05-12, received 25-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
Aug. 02, 2012
Hi sis kala ko pag ppr iaask n lahat ng docs na nakukulangan cla, then after ppr at dpa din satisfied eh interview na katapat hehe. Anyway goodluck, send them tons! Hehehe.

Hay anu ba un ppr ko nsan na, dnko nakkatulog at lagi Ko pa napapaniginipan na inaabot na skn ng mailman un letter ang nkkatwa pa e canadian ang mailman hahah. Kaloka na tlga.

sarsicola

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 22, 2011
Passport Req..
May 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 27, 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
natawa naman ako sa canadian na mailman. hehe. dadating din yan sis. akala ko nga din andun na ppr latter lahat pero nanghingi pa. pero ok na din at least alam kong nakakareceive ako ng email from them. hehe