Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
pelipeli said:
Jan 25? I don't see updates from January 20 something people yet.. :( This is so depressing.. 5 weeks of no progress... so much time lost
Someone from Jan 25 got approval yesterday.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
madmtl said:
Finally, i received an email today from ottawa with approval ; after 91 days!
in another email, an agent told me that the delay inprocessing time in first stage will be considered when processing the second stage. I am not sur about that!!!
Congrats! Long wait, dang. And that makes no sense. You will have to wait in line - they won't speed it up just because stage 1 was long. They can't. But I do hope stage 2 is faster than expected so it evens out in the long run.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
The annoying thing is that it isn't accurate. We know people have been approved past jan 18. I just want accurate info.
That is actually comforting knowing they did the opposite mistake. Working on jan. 25 while posting on their site jan 17

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aakulkarni said:
hello everyone,

congrats to those who got approval and rest hold tight good news is on the way .
i have question guys i got approval on 2nd april so what do u think how much it will take time for next step i mean how long it will take for passport request ?
Hi there, if you look at the Delhi 2010 onwards thread spreadsheet, lately it's taken 11-17 days to get PPR for Jan applicants. Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnsA1_L-IeGFdC1rTlg2THdGakE1SUhfMXF1WFRpS2c&hl=en_US#gid=1

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashunandal said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
CIC updated processing time again and they are working really very hard. it took them 12 days to move back from 18 to 17.
they are going back to check if someone left behind. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :-\ :-\
thanks cic
i think CIC should be awarded for that
Now this made me laugh ... I like your sarcasm :D It really is frustrating that CIC takes one step forwards and two steps back all the time. And to think our group started the week with 6 approvals and now we see this backdating thing happening again.

Take heart, friends, I'm proof that CIC is actually quite well ahead of Jan 17...

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amira_mais said:
Hi there, if you look at the Delhi 2010 onwards thread spreadsheet, lately it's taken 11-17 days to get PPR for Jan applicants. Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnsA1_L-IeGFdC1rTlg2THdGakE1SUhfMXF1WFRpS2c&hl=en_US#gid=1
Times in Egypt are 15 months

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madmtl said:
Finally, i received an email today from ottawa with approval ; after 91 days!
in another email, an agent told me that the delay inprocessing time in first stage will be considered when processing the second stage. I am not sur about that!!!
Finally :) you must be so relieved to be done with Mississauga! Good luck the rest of the way..

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amira_mais said:
ashunandal said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
CIC updated processing time again and they are working really very hard. it took them 12 days to move back from 18 to 17.
they are going back to check if someone left behind. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :-\ :-\
thanks cic
i think CIC should be awarded for that
Now this made me laugh ... I like your sarcasm :D It really is frustrating that CIC takes one step forwards and two steps back all the time. And to think our group started the week with 6 approvals and now we see this backdating thing happening again.

Take heart, friends, I'm proof that CIC is actually quite well ahead of Jan 17...
As funny as it is I was so mad...I just noticed it now

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
That is actually comforting knowing they did the opposite mistake. Working on jan. 25 while posting on their site jan 17
True. They did this before, when it was stuck on Jan 3 forever. People were getting approvals past that date so at least there was hope that they were making progress. This just makes it S U C K!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
Times in Egypt are 15 months
Is that what is actually happening though? They say Mexico is 12 months but it is really 6.

kiwinijjar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 17th 2012
AOR Received.
March 9th 2012
File Transfer...
March 28th 2012
Med's Done....
December 2011
Passport Req..
April 19th 2012 (1.5 years travel history) In process as of June 16th. Dm on June 28th :)
I want to share my timeline. As I am confused about the process of many applications I have read.

January 17th 2012- Application Recieved
March 9th 2012 - I recieve an email stating my file is in process and recieve my file number
March 27th 2012 - I have been approved as a sponsor and my application has been forwarded to New Delhi
Now I'm in the waiting game. I hope this helps who are waiting. I am unsure of what happens next. Will my husband recieve a letter of reciept from New Delhi? 6 months is still a very very long time for him to recieve visa.

I am a Canadian born who met and fell in love with my husband at a wedding. He is from Punjab! :)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
Congrats! Long wait, dang. And that makes no sense. You will have to wait in line - they won't speed it up just because stage 1 was long. They can't. But I do hope stage 2 is faster than expected so it evens out in the long run.
i think madmtl is right, second stage will be faster because by the time we get approval our visa office will finish all pending cases and will be waiting of our file 8) 8)
do you think :-\ :-\

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
podkayne8 said:
Movement from Buffalo! I got an email today that my file has been transferred to Seattle! I think this is good news, Seattle seems to be processing fairly quickly. :)
ahh! so jealous! ;D ;D I hope I get that too!!

Congratulations!!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ashunandal said:
i think madmtl is right, second stage will be faster because by the time we get approval our visa office will finish all pending cases and will be waiting of our file 8) 8)
do you think :-\ :-\
I have thought the same myself!