10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Just an update...

I called CIC yesterday evening to find out why I haven't got an AOR when some applicants after me got an AOR thru email.

CIC agent told its not mandatory everyone gets an email AOR.

Upon my request to check the status of my application, the agent told me that apaprantly CIC sent some letter on Feb 16th.

I have asked her if she could tell me what that letter is all about, but she told she doesn't know it either what the contents of the letter are but I should be receiving it in a day or two.

Anxious bitten, I rushed home only to find out I haven't got it yet.

So many thoughts are crossing my mind...Could it be an approval letter.?..Could it be denial? or Could it be requesting more evidence or requesting to send some incomplete forms....?

Worst of all I have to wait until Tuesday to see if I am lucky to receive that letter or probably Wednesday...I dont know...

But some of my friends from Nov thread spoke to me and they're saying if I was approved, the agent would definitely tell me that over the phone rather than mentioning she doesnt know what the letter is about...

They're saying I might have missed something / incomplete form..or something like that...

I would be devastated if something other than approval comes in that letter. ???

I wish you guys good luck and not to go through what I am going under at the moment.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
nelmul said:
hey guys and gals! we got our approval yippee!!
;D
congratss nelmul
when did you get AOR??
did you submit option-c form?

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
nelmul said:
hey guys and gals! we got our approval yippee!!
;D
sponsorship approval? wow that was fast! congrats!!!

nelmul

Jan 4, 2012
we got the email today! /
no i don't think we did attach an option c form. it was the one with the income details if i can recall?

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Thanks Missmini

I hope your words come true...I am happy for you all...but it kinda stresses me our when everyone who applied after me got their AOR and I didnt...I hope you guys can make what i am talking about...

Keeping fingers crossed for this weekend. Hopefully I receive some positive news on Tuesday and later.

Happy Family Day all
yeah i kind of know that feeling too....many people from slower visas feel the same anxiety seeing others who applied maybe 1 year after them and getting the visa before....but don't worry!! the letter with the good news will come :)
thanks for telling us abt ur talk with the CIC agent...actually i'm surprised she even asnwered u any question because from what i heard from the others if the application was received after the date posted by them they won't even answer anything, just tell u to wait until that date passed
now the fact that she didn't tell u what the letter said it does not mean that it's bad....CIC is unpredictable ;) also call again for ur peace of mind and u'll see that other agent might tell u something else....it is very common
if there is something missing, shouldn't they return the whole package and shouldn't that appear when u call - like incomplete application or package returned or something like that?
also can u log in in ur ecas? if u can it means they build a file in their system and the package was complete (that's from my understanding at least)...when u login, does it say decision made?
try to relax :) good luck and keep us updated!!!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
nelmul said:
we got the email today! /
no i don't think we did attach an option c form. it was the one with the income details if i can recall?
congrats nelmul!!! ;D and yeah did they send u aor too?

email today hmmm r they working on saturdays?! :eek:

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
pelipeli said:
sponsorship approval? wow that was fast! congrats!!!

Congrats! Can you confirm if it was approval or AOR please

nelmul

Jan 4, 2012
not sure the difference between the AOR and approval. the below is a part from the PDF that was attached to the email sent today.

"You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing."

missmini- i was very surprised that they sent it through on a saturday! they much want us over sooner! :D

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
missmini said:
yeah i kind of know that feeling too....many people from slower visas feel the same anxiety seeing others who applied maybe 1 year after them and getting the visa before....but don't worry!! the letter with the good news will come :)
thanks for telling us abt ur talk with the CIC agent...actually i'm surprised she even asnwered u any question because from what i heard from the others if the application was received after the date posted by them they won't even answer anything, just tell u to wait until that date passed
now the fact that she didn't tell u what the letter said it does not mean that it's bad....CIC is unpredictable ;) also call again for ur peace of mind and u'll see that other agent might tell u something else....it is very common
if there is something missing, shouldn't they return the whole package and shouldn't that appear when u call - like incomplete application or package returned or something like that?
also can u log in in ur ecas? if u can it means they build a file in their system and the package was complete (that's from my understanding at least)...when u login, does it say decision made?
try to relax :) good luck and keep us updated!!!

I could log on to eCas....here it is what it says

SRINIVAS VADAPALLI

If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.

Please remove the ability for me or anyone else to view the status of my application on this Web site.
Note: Once you withdraw your consent, your application status will no longer be available on the Internet. Learn about other ways of receiving information about the processing and status of your application by contacting us.

Funniest things...I do not see any link....

I am very anxious for what Tuesday has in store for me...Some friend of mine said..."If the agent said they sent the whole package then it means I am missing some signature...but if she said they sent you a letter..it could either be approval or requesting some other document"

I hope the first one is true...Worst case it still takes 2 more weeks to get everything done... I dont want this options although i would be left with no choice...

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
nelmul said:
not sure the difference between the AOR and approval. the below is a part from the PDF that was attached to the email sent today.

"You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing."
Yep that's approval and that's awesome!

Many congrats!

imatra

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2012
AOR Received.
18-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Passport Req..
13-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-09-2012
alf+jlh said:
What a great start to the weekend! Congrats imatra!
missmini said:
yaaaaaay it started :D really waiting for the next few weeks :D

congrats imatra and karla for ur AOR

srinivas don't stress too much....not everyone receives AOR, maybe u'll receive the sponsorship approval directly ;)

is anyone able to log in in ur ecas?

have a great weekend all!!!!!! one more thing, i think some provinces have long weekend but is Missisauga working on Monday do u know?
Hi guys ... thanks so much. I am anxious to get the sponsorship approval. It will give me a little bit of peace of mind. Sorry for late reply. I am in beautiful Kish Island. It is around 28 to 30 degrees (celsius), a sharp contrast to 3-4 degress in Tehran. It is the first time I'm here and it is gorgeous here.

I tried to log in to ecas to no avail. I think either I tried too many times to log in with no luck and it locked me out (has it happen to anybody?) or it is not updated yet. Donnnnooooo :(

alf+jlh (Amanda, right?) ... you did a wonderful job with the January 2012 spreadsheet. I just checked it out. Thanks for putting in the time and effort preparing and updating that.

Au revoir mes amies et a plus ....:)

XAVIER14

Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2012
AOR Received.
02/17/2012-Approved-02/21/2012
Med's Done....
11/17/2011
Passport Req..
rcvd-04/04/2012 sent-04/ 11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/24/2012-recived-05/02/2012
LANDED..........
LANDED- 19 JUNE 2012 THANK YOU GOD...
@ imatra,I also tried so many times to log in at ECAS but I can't after we recieved the AOR last 17feb,2012 hopefully soon with sponsorship approval. :)

imatra

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2012
AOR Received.
18-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Passport Req..
13-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-09-2012
XAVIER14 said:
@ imatra,I also tried so many times to log in at ECAS but I can't after we recieved the AOR last 17feb,2012 hopefully soon with sponsorship approval. :)
XAVIER14, good to know ... I though I did something bad and I had to call CIC ... so I think all I have to do is to WAIT to hear something from CIC ... hopefully approval letter.