Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missmini said:
wooow our group is getting bigger and bigger :eek: weeeeeelcome ;D and congrats to all who got good news ;D more than one good news daily would b the best way to go ;) (it looks that our group is normal like everyone else, not from Mars ;) it's not really a problem with our applications but a problem with their system, etc)

and LOL for the April fool joke....and what abt the table, did u see how fast they were getting sponsor approval, 20-30 days ???
I am happy to see things are moving as they should be, soon we'll get rid of this Mars batch :) that is clogging the way ;)
I noticed that Jan 2011 table almost all received AOR and their was not such delays which invalidate the theory of spring break!

I hope by the end of this week we'll all see huge progress.

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
fadil80 said:
Dear All,

Good news !! ;D

We just received an email from CIC-M. (03-April-2012) Our application for sponsorship has been approved and the Application has been forwarded to visa office (New Delhi) for further processing. :D :D

I wish all my batchmates (January 2012 Applicants) to hear good news soon.

We are going to celebrate this moment.
Congrats Fadil

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Dr Eng X said:
I am happy to see things are moving as they should be, soon we'll get rid of this Mars batch :) that is clogging the way ;)
I noticed that Jan 2011 table almost all received AOR and their was not such delays which invalidate the theory of spring break!

;D hihihi u got fooooled :p that's AOR from the VO (2nd stage) not from Missisauga....if u noticed the AOR date is after the sponsor approval date ;) from Missisauga nobody received since, once upon a time the stage 1 processing was pretty fast, no need to send AOR if they were getting the approval anyways a few days later ;)

oh god, we would gladly get out of ur way soooooon and let them start processing the Feb group ;) congras fadil, i see they r increasing the approval frequency :eek: :eek: :eek:

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
my mom just called CIC now and spoke to an agent. First she said I have to be authorized to receive the info. Then she said she could find sponsor's name but nothing else. Then she said they peobably sent the applicaion back!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: mom said -to where?? Then she said, no maybe they didn't!! :-\ :-\ Then she said they are working on Jan.18 and to call back in 2 weeks!!!! Hopeless!! (we applied on 26th of jan.)
She said they have hundreds of thousands of applications!!!!
i checked to see if i can log in to my ecas with my reciept number but i could not.
i think they just say those things to see how you will react! :mad: :mad: :mad:

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
ashunandal said:
my mom just called CIC now and spoke to an agent. First she said I have to be authorized to receive the info. Then she said she could find sponsor's name but nothing else. Then she said they peobably sent the applicaion back!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: mom said -to where?? Then she said, no maybe they didn't!! :-\ :-\ Then she said they are working on Jan.18 and to call back in 2 weeks!!!! Hopeless!! (we applied on 26th of jan.)
i checked to see if i can log in to my ecas with my reciept number but i could not.
looooool omg but if they have the sponsor name there that's a partial record => gooood sign :);)

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ashunandal said:
Hundreds of thousands would explain the delay.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
missmini said:
looooool omg but if they have the sponsor name there that's a partial record => gooood sign :);)
yes they almost gave us all a heart attack when the said they probably sent the app back! yes i hope it is a good thing that they have my name on the system, but i cant get into my ecas. it seems that at the same time, my name and application is not on the system. i dont understand why. :(

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
Dr Eng X said:

Compared to Jan 2011 spreadsheet, 2012 is out of whack. Fine, so the spring break theory doesn't hold water. Do you have any other theories? Coz I need one to keep going on :D

Seeing Jan 18 applicants receive their approval makes me hope I might hear something this week. That'd give me the strength take a long drive to Chicago for the Easter weekend.

Congratulations to all who are getting good news.

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
canadiangirl78 said:
Hundreds of thousands would explain the delay.
It seems like there were total of 56K applicants in all of FAM category last here (38K for spousal) which is actually down from 60K of last year.

Here is a link that gives stat for last 5 years. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2011-preliminary/01.asp

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
mountain_pirate said:
It seems like there were total of 56K applicants in all of FAM category last here (38K for spousal) which is actually down from 60K of last year.

Here is a link that gives stat for last 5 years. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2011-preliminary/01.asp
So much for that. So what the heck is going on.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mountain_pirate said:

That is a good stat. whether if we assume the same agents are used for different immigration cat. or not by all standards 2011 witness a decline in applicants Unfortunately, the stat. (as I saw it) did not have data from 2012

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashunandal said:
obviously she does NOT know if you were to confront her with CIC site she would probably say another crazy thing

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
canadiangirl78 said:
So much for that. So what the heck is going on.
I haven't the foggiest idea. With the good Dr. debunking my theory of Spring Break, now I don't even have any far fetched theories to console me.

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
Dr Eng X said:
That is a good stat. whether if we assume the same agents are used for different immigration cat. or not by all standards 2011 witness a decline in applicants Unfortunately, the stat. (as I saw it) did not have data from 2012
It seems to be trending down, from 66K in 2007 to 56K for 2011. 2012 could be an anomaly with numbers going up, but we're talking about first month of 2012 here. But there doesn't seem to be any logic to what CIC does.