Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Dear All,
I need your help to the following questions:
I have received ITA:
Question: I have three children. In each child details shall I add again all family since it is stated in question statement" Please add family if not added in this application". Since all family (parents and borther and sister) are added at start of application.....I understand no need to add again under each child profile. Please advise

Question: 2: I am Pakistani and living in Saudi Arabia. In travel documents shall i only add my recent passport with visa stamp pages or..... all previous passports with visa stamp pages.

Question 3: Since I am living in Saudi Arabia, shall I also require to add my temporary resident cards of me and my family (Iqamas) and their translations with passports uploads?

Question 4: My wife family name has been changed after marriage with my name...Now in application upload shall she write explanation letter of change in name on simple paper or shall it be legal document. She wrote explanation letter on simple paper, signed and attested from Embassy and along with that, we are adding legal marriage certificate... Please advise.

Question 5: My wife is house wife.....I selected homemaker category.....in column which company, organization, i stated "At home"..? Please advise..

Question 6: I lived in Germany and left in 2003. I got police clearance certificate in 2006. Since then I never went back there. I understand that I don't need fresh police clearance certificate from this country..please advise.

gur1122

Jul 27, 2015
uncle_smile said:
here it is

PNP ITA checklist is almost identical to this one, but at later stage of processing, you will be asked to submit schedule 4 & 4A (proof of PNP)
Hi,
I got the ITA under the EE PNP category as well. However I have a quick concern:
however even when I said "YES" to the "PNP" question in the application details, theUPLOAD DOCUMENTS checklist never asked me about the PNP certificate to upload, I am just worried if its the case with all the EE PNP applications or exclusively mine?

any suggestions would be much appreciated.

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gur1122 said:
Hi,
I got the ITA under the EE PNP category as well. However I have a quick concern:
however even when I said "YES" to the "PNP" question in the application details, theUPLOAD DOCUMENTS checklist never asked me about the PNP certificate to upload, I am just worried if its the case with all the EE PNP applications or exclusively mine?

Hey Gru it will requested by CIC at later stage when they need it along with Schedule 4 A

gur1122

Jul 27, 2015
kiran_6sb said:
Hey Gru it will requested by CIC at later stage when they need it along with Schedule 4 A
Hey Kiran,

thanks so much for the response.

So it will be be say later when they would start processing the application?

Sandy6377

Jan 30, 2015
gur1122 said:
Hi,

same here.....

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gur1122 said:
Hey Kiran,

thanks so much for the response.

So it will be be say later when they would start processing the application?
Yup if they need it they will ask us later during the process

as_1987

Feb 20, 2015
Hi guys,
i have confusion. When i applied for express entry profile in May 2015 i got in pool under FSW and CEC. That time I completed 11 months at my current employer in BC and still got in pool under CEC. I have past 3 years work experience in India. but my work permit extension got refused that time and i stopped working. so was not able to finish 12 months. now i got BC PNP approval and I got 600 points for that and got ITA under PNP. so how will my file be processed under PNP or CEC or FSW. Please help me.