+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA under PNP, let's share your timeline

Help needed

May 26, 2015
uncle_smile said:
here it is

PNP ITA checklist is almost identical to this one, but at later stage of processing, you will be asked to submit schedule 4 & 4A (proof of PNP)
Hi,

I have also got an ITA and same checklist. I have a question, hope you can answer. How much did you show as proof of funds? I am really worried about this part. Do we have to show at least $12000 or can show what ever we have and attach pay slips from current job in Canada.

Please do reply.

Thanks

yashiro_j

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
uncle_smile said:
here it is

PNP ITA checklist is almost identical to this one, but at later stage of processing, you will be asked to submit schedule 4 & 4A (proof of PNP)
As a Proof of Funds, does Bank Statements work or it has to be official letter issued by the bank, thank you.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help needed said:
Hi,

I have also got an ITA and same checklist. I have a question, hope you can answer. How much did you show as proof of funds? I am really worried about this part. Do we have to show at least $12000 or can show what ever we have and attach pay slips from current job in Canada.

Please do reply.

Thanks
Hi,

$12000 is one of the options you can choose from, and sorry I am not an expert at financial document.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yashiro_j said:
As a Proof of Funds, does Bank Statements work or it has to be official letter issued by the bank, thank you.
Hi,

I emailed the detail of this POF requirement to a clerk at a Bank, so they could have a better understanding of what I need. The clerk phoned me to pick up the document when it's ready, it has everything CIC requires, and it has multiple pages:

"The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months." quote from dan_an

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
uncle_smile said:
Hi,

I emailed the detail of this POF requirement to a clerk at a Bank, so they could have a better understanding of what I need. The clerk phoned me to pick up the document when it's ready, it has everything CIC requires, and it has multiple pages:

"The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months." quote from dan_an
hello uncle smile

no updates after 6 may??

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
rhonny20 said:
Still confused with proof of funds. My lawyer told me its not a requirements for provincial nominees however I still have to show what I am having.
Did u get ITA for FSW or FST or CEC or PNP? When they send u ITA which program they mention?

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonny20 said:
Still confused with proof of funds. My lawyer told me its not a requirements for provincial nominees however I still have to show what I am having.
Just be prepared, CIC can cancel or reject an incomplete application. I'm afraid we can't bargain with them on almost anything.

yashiro_j

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
rhonny20 said:
I'm the same case, has someone asked for POF from you?

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
hello house,
is it possible to send an amended document for an already transmitted one on my CIC profile?
JI JI

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
JI JI IRAWO said:
hello house,
is it possible to send an amended document for an already transmitted one on my CIC profile?
JI JI
Hello All,
Pls who can avail me the correspondence email that I can use to send additional docs to CIC for EE applicant.

Thank you
jiji