+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA on 1st March 2017. Let's connect here

Kajol agarwal

Dec 12, 2016
I have a question about medicals.

can we take upfront medicals or wait for the case officer to send the request .

Please can someone reply
Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kajol agarwal said:
I have a question about medicals.

can we take upfront medicals or wait for the case officer to send the request .

Please can someone reply
Thanks
You won't get such request - if you've received your ITA go ahead and book your medicals.

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Ok Guys another question about Police Certificates.

I was 3 times in the USA on Work and Travel every time less then 6 months. Do I need Police Certificate from FBI?

According to CIC website I should summerize those periods and they should count and I should apply to FBI but if I do I won't get it in time (processing time is around 4 months).
What should I do?

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
doro_07 said:
Ok Guys another question about Police Certificates.

I was 3 times in the USA on Work and Travel every time less then 6 months. Do I need Police Certificate from FBI?

According to CIC website I should summerize those periods and they should count and I should apply to FBI but if I do I won't get it in time (processing time is around 4 months).
What should I do?
you have to sum them up. If the total is more than 6 months then you have to get PCC.
It is better to apply now and when submit your eAPR show any proof that you did, than applying without PCC and getting rejected.
Check the forum, there were people who applied with proofs instead of ready PCCs, but I didnt follow how that worked for them
good luck

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Lailina said:
you have to sum them up. If the total is more than 6 months then you have to get PCC.
It is better to apply now and when submit your eAPR show any proof that you did, than applying without PCC and getting rejected.
Check the forum, there were people who applied with proofs instead of ready PCCs, but I didnt follow how that worked for them
good luck
Thank you. Should I wait till the deadline to submit my PR application or can I do it earlier if I have everything ready? And just write a letter of explanation and upload proof of applying for FBI PCC ?

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
doro_07 said:
Thank you. Should I wait till the deadline to submit my PR application or can I do it earlier if I have everything ready? And just write a letter of explanation and upload proof of applying for FBI PCC ?
hmmm, that I am afraid I cant tell u. If I were you, I would wait for as far as I could and only after making sure you cant get PCC in time, submit the eAPR. In this case your LoE will look logical. But its just me...
Once again, I met such cases several times on this forum, check with people who can tell from their own experience.

Johnny Canada

Feb 24, 2017
How necessary is a lawyer at this stage?
How friendly use is the system. I have done Work Visas / Tourism Visas / Study Permits / Visa Extensions / Express Entry by myself.
Would you guys recommend the use of a lawyer after the receipt of the ITA?

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Lailina said:
hmmm, that I am afraid I cant tell u. If I were you, I would wait for as far as I could and only after making sure you cant get PCC in time, submit the eAPR. In this case your LoE will look logical. But its just me...
Once again, I met such cases several times on this forum, check with people who can tell from their own experience.
I searched this forum to find my answers but didn't manage to find the appropriate one. Could you direct me into the thread?

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
manashdeb said:
Lets start with the documentation:

1. Collect Police Certificate from all countries you lived
2. Collect Employment Reference letter from your current and past employers
3. Arrange Proof of Funds documentation
4. Book Medical appointment from doctors in the panel lists
5. Arrange Digital photo
6. Submit your e-ITA form with all above documents attached in PDF format
7. Wait for PPR

There is a great thread by Stanlee in this forum:
Ready Reference - Steps to follow and documents to arrange post ITA!

Where's this original thread, can't find it

I've received my ITA today (score 435) Yey! More than the happiness to get ITA, there's nervousness to complete the application! :eek:

Need to arrange the reference letters, any best practices for this? I've the police verification from June 2016, hope that works? For funds, I've heard that provident fund is accepted, is this correct?

Is there a guide on how to complete the application (post ITA).

qaawill

Jul 20, 2016
vishalphonsa said:
Where's this original thread, can't find it

I've received my ITA today (score 435) Yey! More than the happiness to get ITA, there's nervousness to complete the application! :eek:

Need to arrange the reference letters, any best practices for this? I've the police verification from June 2016, hope that works? For funds, I've heard that provident fund is accepted, is this correct?

Is there a guide on how to complete the application (post ITA).
Stanlee link thread: canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t455826.0.html

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
I have another question about funds. If my husband is here working legally under IEC YP does it mean we do not have to prove funds?I am the primary applicant here.
And is bank statement of the saving account from the past 6 months enough?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doro_07 said:
I have another question about funds. If my husband is here working legally under IEC YP does it mean we do not have to prove funds?
And is bank statement of the saving account from the past 6 months enough?
That's not the criteria - he doesn't have to provide POF if he's been invited under the CEC program OR if he has a valid job offer.

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
That's not the criteria - he doesn't have to provide POF if he's been invited under the CEC program OR if he has a valid job offer.
Yes but on cic website it states that:

You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.