+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IT Job Openings in Canada

sanheer

Sep 18, 2012
Mr.Rishab,

Very helpful information. Thank you very much. Could you please email me a copy of the CV to san_heer@hotmail.com?
I would be thankful ever.

Kind regards,
Sanheer

sreekavalam

Sep 19, 2012
Hi rishab..please sent me a copy of your Canadian format CV.I am a fresher in IT industry and i just started working in an MNC(which is among top 5 in India).Is there any chance fro me to get a job in Canada in IT field with in 2 years(i have a bond period of 1 year).
pls sent your CV to 1989sreejith@gmail.com.

R

rishabshanker

@sreekavalam...you cannot get a job in Canada unless you are a Canadian PR/Citizen or your company sponsors your visa and sends you here, moreover as a fresher it would be extremely difficult to land a job here as even experienced people are having a tough time finding a job. If you are keen on coming here, then I suggest you try for an onsite position through your organization.

Know Him

Sep 25, 2012
Hi All

I'm Having 5 Yrs in IT(Oracle Apps DBA ) .
Wiiling to relocate to Canada.

Hwz market over there.
do we need to get Job prior coming over there.

pls post ur suggestions.

Regards
Satya

Darvin

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the detailed advice, I am sure it will help us a lot, could you please send the Canadian resume/CV format to this E-mail ID: darvingrg8@gmail.com
also is it possible to find a job in canada by applying from india?
Once again thanks for helping.

R

rishabshanker

Okay a lot of people are asking the same question so here are some further points. I am not a HR consultant, I am simply posting information regarding jobs which I have access to, I can help you to a certain extent with regards to your questions, but am not an expert on the job market here :)

1. You cannot get a job in Canada if you are not a PR/Citizen/Work Permit Holder

2. It is extremely difficult to get a job in Canada if you are not physically present here, in some rare cases like mine you can get a job in Canada if you are already holding a PR/Work Permit/Citizenship and are working in US.

3. It is impossible to get a job in Canada is you are in India. Middle East etc and applying from there. I have tried this and am saying this from personal experience, I applied for more than 150 jobs from India and got no response.

4. If you don't have at least minimum 5-6 yrs experience you will not get a job here easily unless you have studied in a Canadian university/college

5. Please sort out your PR/Work Permit etc before applying for jobs.

All the Best & God Bless
Cheers,
Rishab

CooLDUD3143

Sep 13, 2012
HI!!!

My Name Is Rizwan I hope to be Landing in Toronto by 15th OCT I have 8 months of customer service experience in a company called MobilinkGSM can I get customer service jobs in the Telecom Sector and will my experience be of any use?? Any1 who can give some input?? Oh and I'm From Lahore Pakistan.....

CHEERS.......

drfuad

Mar 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 april 2010
Doc's Request.
15 june2010
File Transfer...
in process 10april2012
Med's Request
15 july 2012
Interview........
N/A
Hi Rishab,

can you send me a copy of Canadian sample resume at drfuad2004@yahoo.com

Regards
drfuad

R

rishabshanker

CooLDUD3143 said:
HI!!!

My Name Is Rizwan I hope to be Landing in Toronto by 15th OCT I have 8 months of customer service experience in a company called MobilinkGSM can I get customer service jobs in the Telecom Sector and will my experience be of any use?? Any1 who can give some input?? Oh and I'm From Lahore Pakistan.....

CHEERS.......
Hi Rizwan,

I dont know about telecom customer support, but there are a fe call centers around the York Mills area in North York region of Toronto. I know that some of them keep advertising regularly for walkins, one of them is VOXDATA, I have never worked for them nor anybody who is or has worked for them. I am merely passing on info which I know. Please check them when you get here, maybe helpful to you.

Know Him

Sep 25, 2012
Hi Rishab

Thanks for your suggextion .

Can i have Canadian Style Resume .

Pls Mail to me :getsatya347@gmail.com

Have A Great Day!!!!!!!

dhanyamp

Oct 3, 2012
Hi Rishab,

I am a QA tester with around 3 years of experience in testing.Most of my experience in automation testing,but I have done manual testing too.I landed in Canada a few months ago with my husband.My Husband was able to secure a job in his own field(HR),but I am still looking for a job.Being a successful person in Canada can you give me some tips for job search?I am ready to take up any entry level positions,coop or volunteering opportunities.

Thanks in advance,

Dhanya

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all job seekers...... a must watch video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0qilenGVi4&feature=related

alabao

Star Member
Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2009
Nomination.....
01-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
04-May-2012
Med's Request
18-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
28-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 21 Sep 2012 , visa issued on 18th sept 2012
LANDED..........
will do around summer of 2013
Hi Rishab

Thanks for helping formum members with your inputs. Have sent you a message as well .. pls forward cv at niljee1973 @ gmail . com