+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

it has been 9 months, but I haven't got my AOR

papayankee

Aug 1, 2024
Should i apply for a new application ? And if yes? Should i first withdraw the previous application or what should i do i am very confused. Please help me out

Rabb5911

Aug 2, 2024
Then it means your application is not submitted check you portal again if it's submitted certainly you would have received a receipt/Application number which has mentioned your UCI as well,check all of your emails since the date it submitted,

if you're sure you submitted already then 9 months is a big number,I would withdraw and apply again

Reactions: papayankee

prateek2412

Sep 18, 2019
I am in the same situation. I applied on 23rd april, 2024 and i have not received any response after that. Can anyone help me out on what should i do?
I applied in March'2024, did not receive AOR till date but got an invitation for citizenship test in June, passed it but no AOR, the tracker is still showing
You’ll get your AOR

• after all applications are submitted and
  • we check that they’re complete

prateek2412

Sep 18, 2019
Did anyone get citizenship test email before getting an AOR. I passed my test and was called for an interview in July but AOR is not received till date

Ask2get

Feb 25, 2021
Guys give an update on your status, my wife and son applied on April 18, 2024. Yet to receive AOR letter, requested GCMS and still expecting it

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Did anyone get citizenship test email before getting an AOR. I passed my test and was called for an interview in July but AOR is not received till date
You missed your AOR if you got citizenship test email. Did you create tracker account? As test email has all the details needed to create one.

FMeg

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Should i apply for a new application ? And if yes? Should i first withdraw the previous application or what should i do i am very confused. Please help me out
Did you at any point in the past use a third party like a lawyer/immigration consultant when applying for Canadian visas ?

Sunnyjohal@1997

Sep 15, 2018
Hi everyone
I applied for Citizenship via online system
Applied on July 24th 2024 but no AOR yet
I called the IRCC and spoke to the agent, I gave them my UCI number and payment receipt number.
They cannot find my application in the system but they did find the payment receipt in the system.
In my Portal it just states submitted but no AOR and IRCC agent cannot find the application in the system. The IRCC agent has reached out to the processing office for some update
Not sure what to do now
Anyone in the same boat as me?
Or anyone with some advise ?