+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this an AOR?

amye2024

Jul 17, 2024
I just received this email, I'm not sure if this is considered an AOR or not. I've read in some places that it should be attached in PDF and in others that it doesn't. Very confusing...

UCI: XXXX
Application No.: FXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXX,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2024... on behalf of the following member(s):

Followed by the names of my spouse and children.

Is that it?

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Stupid question!

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2024... on behalf of the following member(s):

It tells you what it is.

SBW

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
I just received this email, I'm not sure if this is considered an AOR or not. I've read in some places that it should be attached in PDF and in others that it doesn't. Very confusing...

UCI: XXXX
Application No.: FXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXX,

Followed by the names of my spouse and children.

Is that it?
when did you apply?

amye2024

Jul 17, 2024
when did you apply?
The main reason I was surprised is that I applied on September 12th, and I heard this should take up to two months.
However it's possible that this isn't the AOR everyone is talking about?
Because I see on canada.ca website that it says about the OWP:
The AOR must be for your permanent resident application. You can’t use the AOR your sponsor received when they applied to sponsor you.

And this is the sponsor AOR (I'm the sponsor).