+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this a legit process of working visa?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
if you have a better answer, I would appreciate your help. not just saying "its fake" without any logical explanation.
- Fees are never paid in US dollars.
- Work permit fee is $155 CAD.
- There is no such thing as a Canadian Foreign Labour and they are certainly not the government representatives outside of Canada.
- There is no such thing as the Immigration Service Visa & Permit Department
- Work permit processing times are not a fixed 18-20 days.
- There is no law that says you resubmit a work permit after 18 days if isn't not approved.

The above are just a few of the reasons this is very obviously fake. There are more. I can't be bothered to list them. Your choice if you pay them and throw away your money.

It is next to impossible to secure a real job offer in Canada. Certainly they never look like this. Only scams look like this.

May 12, 2019
- Fees are never paid in US dollars.
- Work permit fee is $155 CAD.
- There is no such thing as a Canadian Foreign Labour and they are certainly not the government representatives outside of Canada.
- There is no such thing as the Immigration Service Visa & Permit Department
- Work permit processing times are not a fixed 18-20 days.
- There is no law that says you resubmit a work permit after 18 days if isn't not approved.

The above are just a few of the reasons this is very obviously fake. There are more. I can't be bothered to list them. Your choice if you pay them and throw away your money.

It is next to impossible to secure a real job offer in Canada. Certainly they never look like this. Only scams look like this.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your advise and I will refuse this offer.

Jul 23, 2019
I have also received a job offer from Brian Smith, HR Manager of Rodeway Inn Suites Hotel asking me a lot of important documents and application forms. He sent me an email of an Immigration Advisor named Robin William to coordinate with my Work Permit and Visa processing then informed me to message Canadian Labour Office in Europe with the assistance of Mr. Moore Norman. I completed and finished it all then suddenly they are requiring me to pay an amount of 220 Canadian Dollars for processing fee. I don`t have means to pay and ask them to shoulder it and they will just deduct it from my salary. They`ve told me that it is 100 percent legal. What should I do guys? Your response will be of great help! Thank you and God bless!

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I have also received a job offer from Brian Smith, HR Manager of Rodeway Inn Suites Hotel asking me a lot of important documents and application forms. He sent me an email of an Immigration Advisor named Robin William to coordinate with my Work Permit and Visa processing then informed me to message Canadian Labour Office in Europe with the assistance of Mr. Moore Norman. I completed and finished it all then suddenly they are requiring me to pay an amount of 220 Canadian Dollars for processing fee. I don`t have means to pay and ask them to shoulder it and they will just deduct it from my salary. They`ve told me that it is 100 percent legal. What should I do guys? Your response will be of great help! Thank you and God bless!
It's 100% illegal and fake.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's a scam.

Jul 23, 2019
Thank you! I appreciate your response. I also believe that it`s a scam because if it`s legal, then the employer should be the one paying for the processing of my Work Permit and Visa right?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Yes, it's a good thing that you are checking here. Another scammer defeated :)

ArchTech

Feb 27, 2020
if you have a better answer, I would appreciate your help. not just saying "its fake" without any logical explanation.
You better listen. I also got the same offer, i hurried to get my international passport ready only then i was told to pay 155 Euro to one

who requested for my details. But am telling as a true Naija boy i aint paying a damn cos i cant be scammed on this one.

ArchTech

Feb 27, 2020
You better listen. I also got the same offer, i hurried to get my international passport ready only then i was told to pay 155 Euro to one

who requested for my details. But am telling as a true Naija boy i aint paying a damn cos i cant be scammed on this one.
So please folks, if you have any legit job for me your humble brother here to help my life overseas, just drop in my mail @ michael.aderinsola2@gmail.com I will really appreciate. Thanks.

ArchTech

Feb 27, 2020
So please folks, if you have any legit job for me your humble brother here to help my life overseas, just drop in my mail @ michael.aderinsola2@gmail.com I will really appreciate. Thanks.
I am a graduate of computer science, i do web design and my time management and interpersonal skills gives me an edge in whatever i do. I communicate well too both in oral and written English language/Yoruba language.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You should assume it will not be possible to get a job. You should focus on getting PR first (without a job offer).