+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there anyone Studying M.Eng at Waterloo or Western University ???

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Is there anyone Studying M.Eng - Electrical and Computer Engineering at Waterloo or Western University, Please Reply...

Peace_Seeker

Apr 26, 2011
Hi ;

I applied for Spring (May) 2013 entry but I haven't got any reply yet. Even when I call them, they say wait or monitor Quest.
I am a new comer (from Jordan) landed recently and wish to get M.Eng inshaAllah.
What about you.

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Peace_Seeker said:
Hi ;

I applied for Spring (May) 2013 entry but I haven't got any reply yet. Even when I call them, they say wait or monitor Quest.
I am a new comer (from Jordan) landed recently and wish to get M.Eng inshaAllah.
What about you.
I am admit in Western University, but still pending for Waterloo... But in both the universities, it's a one year course, which can be completed within one year, so problems comes for PGWP... So I wanted to know more about the duration of the program and PGWP...

Peace_Seeker

Apr 26, 2011
ajosephhh said:
I am admit in Western University, but still pending for Waterloo... But in both the universities, it's a one year course, which can be completed within one year, so problems comes for PGWP... So I wanted to know more about the duration of the program and PGWP...
Thanks for your reply. To which semester you applied to Waterloo May or September ? In Waterloo you don't have to complete it in one year if you're full time. It is written that you can finish it in 4 semesters (15 months). But please let me know to which semester you applied for M.Eng in Waterloo. Thanks

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Peace_Seeker said:
Thanks for your reply. To which semester you applied to Waterloo May or September ? In Waterloo you don't have to complete it in one year if you're full time. It is written that you can finish it in 4 semesters (15 months). But please let me know to which semester you applied for M.Eng in Waterloo. Thanks
May 2013.... for both universities...