+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there anyone going to Ottawa??? :)

rahul_new

Nov 3, 2012
Guys i just got a reply from finance department regarding the actual tuition fees for the session 2013-14. (MEng - Engg. Mgmt)

This is what the reply email says -

' Thanks for contacting the finance department at University of Ottawa. Unfortunately, the graduate tuition fees for the session 2013-14 are yet to be determined and finalized. The only thing what you can do is just refer the registrar website to get an estimate of previous year fees (2012) and act accordingly. The fees for Fall 2013 and Winter 2014 will be finalized around June and you will be able to get the exact statement only after the courses registration through UoZone.'

I think this clearly means that they have not yet finalized the tuition fees for Master of Engineering, Engineering Management !!! (2013-14)

Therefore, we will not be able to pay the fees before registration and thus visa application will be delayed to July 1st week !!!!

Any comments or ideas ??

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
July is very late....do apply early.i am not taking risk...goin New Brunswick coz of low statement.

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Got admission offer for Engg management in Univ of Ottawa after a looong wait 8)

Now Concordia or Ottawa ???

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Hi,

I just got the admission offer for MEngg in Engg management program in Univ of Ottawa

You have called the Finance department...Please give me the Contact number of the Finance department so that I can ask for official document of latest fee structure required for loan. you said that fee is not updated for this year..please share the link to check that.

I need to show to Bank the entire fee structure for 2013-14 to get my loan sanctioned but as you guys are discussing that they will generate the fee structure only in the month of June....

and we can pay tuition fee after the course Registration only which will start from 26th June onwards...Right ??

Correct me wherever i am wrong and tell me that my understanding is correct.

Now please tell me what you guys are doing and what should I do to get the loan.

How you can apply for study permit in May without paying the first year fee ?

dsarker

Mar 12, 2013
@ Mayank

Financial Services
Tabaret Hall Room 021
550 Cumberland
Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5
CANADA
Telephone: (613) 562-5786 (1-877-868-8292)
Fax: (613) 562-5988
Email: finance@uOttawa.ca

You can call here and clarify all your doubts.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i was going through the paper based visa forms, in it there is column asking WHAT IS THE COST OF YOUR STUDY, it looks like we have to write the total Tuition fee in it for the total course, also there was written about RENT AND LOGGING and the amount you have for study, if some knows about these columns kindly ans,
it appears to me that we have to write total fee of the course and total rent for the total study period and have to show statement accordingly.

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
After how many Wks, I should expect the LOA from university of Ottawa.

I am asking coz I need to proceed for Loan and the Bank would require the proper LOA not this Email print out ( not sure )

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
@ Rahul_new

Bhai, have u decided anything...Whats the your update for univ of Ottawa- Engg Management program as I have got the admission for this same course. I am currently in Mumbai..

1> Would Finance department send proper/latest fee structure separately if I call them or mail them .. I need it to proceed for Education loan. just showing that 37k$ structure is not sufficient

2> What about GIC... are you taking it or just showing the Loan of 10k$ to Visa ? I am not planning to go for GIC as it might create complications from Bank side.

I have got admission offer from Concordia University with the proper fee structure and LOA also ... Have to confirm the seat by 1st April there...Need to decide ASAP

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
I just got the e-mail ( PDF copy ) acceptance from univ of Ottawa but there is no where Fee is mentioned ??? Will I get the expenses in Offer of admission which I will receive after 6 Wks approx. ??

One condition they have mentioned is to send them the Proof of Diploma.... I am not sure why they ask for it when I had sent my attested B.Tech Degree certificate plus official sealed Transcripts in my application. Most importantly, Why this word 'Diploma ' ???

I have send it before the first registration...when the registration would start for international students ... Post the link here where it is mentioned

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mayank

yaar my friend also got the offer letter stating the same diploma stuff, though he has send the original copy from the uni. call maria bento for proper advice also reply here what she say to you, secondly i think registration means that you have to join the uni by fall or winter...

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Could anyone else confirm that Do I need to send again just the Proof of Diploma i.e. Attested copy of my B.Tech Degree

as I got the conditional offer letter stating

"Conditions to be met before first registration --

Submit official proof of Diploma "

Should I send just the Degree certificate or again the Transcripts or Marksheets to be on safe side ?

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
Can anyone help :-

hi,

i have applied for Masters in CS but still haven't received any response from them.
The infoweb account says:-

They are way to slow to process the application:(

April 3, 2013

Dear Mr. Sushil Bhojwani :

We have received the required documents in order to proceed with the evaluation of your admission application to the following program: Master of Computer Science for the Fall 2013 session. Please note that you may be asked to submit additional documents. We will begin to review your file within the next few weeks.

Once a decision has been made, an email will be sent to you and it will be posted in your InfoWeb account.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to communicate with your academic unit.

Thank you again for your interest in the University of Ottawa.

rashmisharma0927

Sep 5, 2012
Got offer letter for Masters in computer science (project based) for fall 13. I am from Delhi. Anyone else going to Univ of Ottawa from Delhi?

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
@ Rashmi

Any other offer u have from any Univ...I have been selected for mEngg Management program in UOttawa