Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Same status of mine as that os @Sushilsrk

Docs received successfully on 24th Jan for MEngg in Engg Management program

I have called a couple of time to Maria Bento but every time she ask me to wait patiently...

rahul_new

Nov 3, 2012
adhideb said:
Okay, sure... I'll be applying for my study permit in 1st week of May...

will let you knw d outcome.......
@adhideb : Hey !! Are u going to apply for the study permit without paying the first year tuition fees (OR) Are u planning to pay the fees upfront before the actual course registration starts ??

'Cause as per the university calender, graduate registration for Fall'13 and Winter'14 begins from June 26th !!

and i guess before the actual registration we will not be able to know the actual fees payable (Account Statement in UoZone).

Request you to pls clarify because as per CHC rules it is strongly recommended to pay 1st year tuition fees in advance.

Thanks & Best Regards...

adhideb

Mar 12, 2013
@rahul_new,

I'm applying for the study permit without paying the tuition fees... Fortunately I'm receiving a scholarship which is waiving off my tuition fees....

u can show the amount corresponding to the tuition fees in your account along with the $10,000... it will do.....

regarding the exact tuition fees for 2013-2014 please contact the Finance department of the university. they'll guide you, even if needed ask them to provide u an official letter quoting the tuition fees....

rahul_new

Nov 3, 2012
adhideb said:
@ rahul_new,

I'm applying for the study permit without paying the tuition fees... Fortunately I'm receiving a scholarship which is waiving off my tuition fees....

u can show the amount corresponding to the tuition fees in your account along with the $10,000... it will do.....

regarding the exact tuition fees for 2013-2014 please contact the Finance department of the university. they'll guide you, even if needed ask them to provide u an official letter quoting the tuition fees....
Thanks Brother !!!

Cheers and Best of luck for Future ....

rahul_new

Nov 3, 2012
@ Can.ott : I got your pm regarding the payment of 1st year tuition fees ....

Sorry for the late reply and since my account is new i cant reply ur pm ...

To get a clear overview you can download the University Checklist from respective vfs website, wherein u will find that it is strongly recommended by CHC, that one needs to pay the 1st year tuition fees in advance along with a gic of $10,000 to support living expenses for 1st year...

i hope this clarifies ur doubt :)

Cheers !!!

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apply in the 1st week of May... it'll be alright.... in between try to complete the medical exam and GIC....

It will make ur processing faster.....

@adhideb

yaar please clarify me are you all paying 1st year tuition fee in advance? also please tell me is it compulsory to give medical test before visa application? as here it is a common practice that embassy will ask you to give medical?

adhideb

Mar 12, 2013
I'm not paying the tuition fees... just show them that u've tuition fees+$10,000 in your account... it will do...

Contact the Finance department for the latest fees structure, even if you want they will send u an official document regarding that... They've sent me one...

If u've completed the medical examination before hand there won't be any unnecessary hiccups later on... it'll cost u arnd 3.5-4K but it won't delay ur processing....

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@adhideb

yarr i had a chat with uni of new brunswick, they saying that if i pay full fee and did not get visa they will return it back, i think it is better to pay fee for visa.
please tell me are you applying online or paper based?
as i read some where it was written that if you apply online and submit docs with medical then your processing will be fast? is it really confirmed? also is there any embassy site stating that we should pay full fees before applying? i read all this on this forum.

adhideb

Mar 12, 2013
I'm applying paper-based through visa application centre (vfs)... as far as I know, if u are applying online you've to submit your passport directly at the New Delhi/Chandigarh consulate.
Otherwise there are 9 visa application centres through which you can apply... it'll take approx 3 weeks if you submit all the documents (including medical)....

I haven't seen anything regarding the tuition fees in their website.. What I've read is you must have tuition fees+10,000 with you. But, I havn't found anything regarding the payment yet...