+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there anyone going to Ottawa??? :)

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaar I am extremely confuse and just because of this 37,000$ I am deciding to get admission in uni of New Brunswick, I have a bank statement of 27,000$ and I can not afford to take any risk...kindly advice me also if any one chat with uni plz post...

Also Rahul tell me in your posted offer letter what amount is written?

Vinodini

Feb 22, 2013
Hello all,

I'm applying for Fall'13 intake as well and in the process of sending the documents to University.
Will the University accecpt photocopy of IELTS or is it necessary to send the official test report form by contacting/requesting the British Council office?

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Original IELTS send by British council is accepted. If your education was in English you can also submit english language certificate from uni directly send by uni.

Vinodini

Feb 22, 2013
Can.ott said:
Original IELTS send by British council is accepted. If your education was in English you can also submit english language certificate from uni directly send by uni.
Okay, thanks.

adhideb

Mar 12, 2013
Hi Can.Ott,

I talked to the univ.... there's no need to show $37,000... they've calculated it including all the ancillary fees... if needed, call the finance department and ask them to send u an official letter stating the expenses of 1 year... they'll do that...

Trust me, go for univ of Ottawa... it is far far better than univ of new brunswick....

I've got admission in both. (MSc. Computer Science)....

adhideb

Mar 12, 2013
Hi Can.Ott,

You don't need to show the information for foreign students page as a part of the admission offer. Show the rest of the pages. Call the finance team of Ottawa ans ask them to mail you an official letter for the yearly expenses since, it hasn't been updated in the website for this year.

I'm doing the same thing.... it'll work!!! :)

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@abhideb please tell me if it works for you...i am at the time do not want to take any risk am planning for unb...

adhideb

Mar 12, 2013
Okay, sure... I'll be applying for my study permit in 1st week of May...

will let you knw d outcome.......

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh one more ques what is the rit time to apply? is it according to the approx processing time of the country or we should apply in may as every 1 do?

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
hi,

i have applied for Masters in CS but still haven't received any response from them.
The infoweb account says:-

They are way to slow to process the application:(

March 18, 2013

Dear Mr. Sushil Bhojwani :

We have received the required documents in order to proceed with the evaluation of your admission application to the following program: Master of Computer Science for the Fall 2013 session. Please note that you may be asked to submit additional documents. We will begin to review your file within the next few weeks.

Once a decision has been made, an email will be sent to you and it will be posted in your InfoWeb account.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to communicate with your academic unit.

Thank you again for your interest in the University of Ottawa.

adhideb

Mar 12, 2013
@Can.Ott,

Apply in the 1st week of May... it'll be alright.... in between try to complete the medical exam and GIC....

It will make ur processing faster.....

adhideb

Mar 12, 2013
@Sushil,

For MCS (Thesis-based program), u need to get a supervisor for your admission.

Mail the prof u've mentioned in ur application and show that u are very much interested to work with him.....

All d best!!! :)

adhideb

Mar 12, 2013
Okay... then drop a mail to the coordinator (Maria Bento, I guess) asking about your application status....

She'll be able to give you a tentative timeline....