+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is the probability high for approval if it took long time for your visa to be processed

barcabarca

May 25, 2017
i applied on 16/5 for visitor visa from egypt and it's been 6 weeks now and when i track the application it says that it is still under processing is there anything i can do ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i applied on 16/5 for visitor visa from egypt and it's been 6 weeks now and when i track the application it says that it is still under processing is there anything i can do ?
No, processing time does not indicate an approval nor a refusal.

If processing has exceeded the estimated processing published on the IRCC website, you can send a Case Specific Enquiry/IRCC web form to request for an early decision

barcabarca

May 25, 2017
i sent an enquiry but the reply will be within 28 days so i must wait again ? the normal processing time in egypt is 15 days and tomorrow it will be 7 weeks passed .

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
applied 19 may still waiting ''on the other hand'' if they want reject they can hurry by the way have some hope of bright light after a long tunnel :)
applied from Qatar

barcabarca

May 25, 2017
the problem is that i have a training there that will start in the first week of july so its urgent and its all about time not just getting accepted or refused :(

Reactions: Manpreet_2233

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i sent an enquiry but the reply will be within 28 days so i must wait again ? the normal processing time in egypt is 15 days and tomorrow it will be 7 weeks passed .
Did you apply online or by a paper application?

If you applied by paper, did you link your application to your online account? What is the Background Check status?

ErinGojetsgo

May 12, 2018
My friend applied from South Africa on February 18th and still no update for him either. 2 CSE have been sent as well as emailing... hopefully you don't end up waiting as long as us. It has now been 135 days

Reactions: Manpreet_2233

barcabarca

May 25, 2017
But in egypt the normal processing time is within 2 to 3 weeks what about south africa ,it differs from country to another. hope you get accepted soon.

ErinGojetsgo

May 12, 2018
But in egypt the normal processing time is within 2 to 3 weeks what about south africa ,it differs from country to another. hope you get accepted soon.
For South Africs it is estimated at 2 weeks and when we applied it was estimated at 4 days, thank you! I hope you get an answer soon as well