+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is my agent telling the truth?

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thorxena said:
thanks Alex! how many CRS points did you have?
475 points. I received their invite but did not follow through for obvious reasons.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thorxena said:
My CRS points will probably be 447, and very sadly, i have already hired an agent simply because I found the documentation/legalese somewhat overwhelming. (I didn't know about this forum back when i hired the agent).

Now my agent keeps reassuring me that I will get a provincial nomination(i doubt it - there are probably many thousands of applicants between 400-457, and only 5000 or so provincial nominations for ontario), but my question is, how do i even know if my profile has been correctly created ? My agent says that his company performs batch uploads for all their clients and thus any one client cannot log in and view his or her profile, as the agent has portal access.

The agent is promising me that he will upload my profile in the system tomorrow and share a job bank id with me at the same time, but is unable to offer any kind of proof of correct submission of my case, in particular, the provincial application. (I know it is just about checking a box to indicate willingness to reside in any province, but i need proof, like a screenshot at the bare minimum)

so, short of screenshots, how can i verify my agent's claims of accurate submission?
agent does not have access to shit..fooling you around...YOU DO NOT NEED AN AGENT FOR THIS WHOLE PROCESS

adam2012

Jan 11, 2016
Thorxena just have some
questions why do u have to pay the Y after the file number was issued? entering your profile in express entry is free. and application payment is only payble once you got your ITA? just wondering?

Thorxena

Feb 16, 2016
Thanks for all your replies. So I've selected 2 or more diplomas one of which is a three year degree. points are 447 and fingers crossed!

Ive thought and thought - and I've realized there r is a big fat lie my agent told me initially: he overassessed my masters and counted it as masters even though its impossible that he didn't know WES is not issuing masters equivalence to my university.