+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Lambton college good for Marketing Management-digital co-op?

Studygapissue

Dec 5, 2020
Hey,
I have applied to Lambton College (Marketing Management-digital). It's a co-op course. Also, it's a 2 year course. And this is the only college offering 2 year marketing course in Ontario.

My other option would be to go for 1+1 i.e. 2 courses one after the other. I was thinking of Marketing Management and Supply chain management from other colleges like Humber, seneca.

But again the fact that Lambton offers a 2 year course plus it covers almost all aspects of marketing.

I am confused. What shall I go for?

Amit_m2826

Dec 30, 2020
Hello there! I am Amit, Dear, I have also planned to take this course in the same college. And just like you I am very concerned about whether it would be a good choice or not.

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

Studygapissue

Dec 5, 2020
Hello there! I am Amit, Dear, I have also planned to take this course in the same college. And just like you I am very concerned about whether it would be a good choice or not.
I spoke to a guy eho is already in Lambton. He said go for it. There's always something negative about every college. Even the reviews of big colleges on Google are concerning. So I think that I am going for Lambton. Just waiting for their offer letter.
Are you in the same course? Which intake?

Amit_m2826

Dec 30, 2020
Hey,
I have applied to Lambton College (Marketing Management-digital). It's a co-op course. Also, it's a 2 year course. And this is the only college offering 2 year marketing course in Ontario.

My other option would be to go for 1+1 i.e. 2 courses one after the other. I was thinking of Marketing Management and Supply chain management from other colleges like Humber, seneca.

But again the fact that Lambton offers a 2 year course plus it covers almost all aspects of marketing.

I spoke to a guy eho is already in Lambton. He said go for it. There's always something negative about every college. Even the reviews of big colleges on Google are concerning. So I think that I am going for Lambton. Just waiting for their offer letter.
Are you in the same course? Which intake?
I chose May intake but if I didn't get that one. I will definitely go for September intake.

Studygapissue

Dec 5, 2020
I chose May intake but if I didn't get that one. I will definitely go for September intake.
You will get it. Don't worry. I thought of may but then felt sept would be better. Fresh intake. Sept is the main and first intake so.
Anyway, if we get through see you in the college lol

Debargha

Jan 4, 2020
Hey,

Hey man, even I'm thinking of going for the same course as I want to go for a digital maketing course. I've narrowed down to Lambton, Seneca and George Brown but the problem is that only lambton is offering 2 year that too with co-op. I would most probably go for sept or Jan intake. Two reasons why I want to avoid Lambton is-1) Lambton has three campus- Sarnia, toronto and Mississauga. Sarnia is the main campus and Toronto and Mississauga campuses are branched and are collaborated with other colleges which is cestar and queens (not University) respectively.
2) Haven't heard any proper reviews about the faculty tho the course structure is pretty nice and covers my needs but these two campuses where they are providing this course is majorly (95%) international students means no exposure and for me I think the exposure is a must.
So yeah I'm pretty much confused what to do as I have to start my applications soon.

Studygapissue

Dec 5, 2020
Hey man, even I'm thinking of going for the same course as I want to go for a digital maketing course. I've narrowed down to Lambton, Seneca and George Brown but the problem is that only lambton is offering 2 year that too with co-op. I would most probably go for sept or Jan intake. Two reasons why I want to avoid Lambton is-1) Lambton has three campus- Sarnia, toronto and Mississauga. Sarnia is the main campus and Toronto and Mississauga campuses are branched and are collaborated with other colleges which is cestar and queens (not University) respectively.
2) Haven't heard any proper reviews about the faculty tho the course structure is pretty nice and covers my needs but these two campuses where they are providing this course is majorly (95%) international students means no exposure and for me I think the exposure is a must.
So yeah I'm pretty much confused what to do as I have to start my applications soon.
Did you take any decision

Debargha

Jan 4, 2020
Did you take any decision
I haven't taken any decision yet but I think I might go with the course in may intake because I'm dping my diploma here in india. This pg certificate has good and organised courses so I think you should consider it, because doing a 1+1 is hectic.

Jasmin Singh

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
It depends which course and campus you are enrolled into. In terms of infrastructure, Toronto campus sucks. Study wise it is average, if you are seriously looking something good in terms of studies, go for George Brown or explore other options.

Debargha

Jan 4, 2020
It depends which course and campus you are enrolled into. In terms of infrastructure, Toronto campus sucks. Study wise it is average, if you are seriously looking something good in terms of studies, go for George Brown or explore other options.
I totally agree on that but George brown has one year option and I need to study another course basically have to do 1+1. What should one do? Also Lambton is offering this particular course in 2 campuses only, one is Mississauga and other one is toronto.

Jasmin Singh

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Go with Lambton in that case, if you are looking for 2 years course, I have seen many students here completing two different courses and getting 3 years PGWP.

Debargha

Jan 4, 2020
Go with Lambton in that case, if you are looking for 2 years course, I have seen many students here completing two different courses and getting 3 years PGWP.
Yes, in fact my initial plan was that only but the thing is in george brown has only one course like this which is Digital Media marketing which is of 12 months (2 sem class and 1 sem work experience) and also george brown has good connections in GTA as it is situated in GTA. What would you do? ;-;

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Lambton is a joke in Toronto education circles. Everyone knows it's pretty much an immigration scheme for South Asians. Go to George Brown or Seneca. Even Centennial is better