+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Lambton college good for Marketing Management-digital co-op?

Debargha

Jan 4, 2020
Definitely Yes, that's the whole point of doing co-op or internship..It will be difficult to find because your grades in college matter a lot to secure any internship/co-op. As they say, nothing is easy to get.
Honestly, you see any country in the world and the most common statement you get to hear is "there are no jobs" but eventually you secure one.
Well cannot argue on that that's very true. So basically get into a college hustle for it and you will make it. I'm ready planning for the may intake as I'm doing a diploma as of now. Cannot go to Jan or sept intake. After calculating I saw 1+1 is very expensive so I have to do 2 years course either from Lambton or Langara college. Thanks for the replies man really helped a lot

afrose399

Sep 16, 2016
Well cannot argue on that that's very true. So basically get into a college hustle for it and you will make it. I'm ready planning for the may intake as I'm doing a diploma as of now. Cannot go to Jan or sept intake. After calculating I saw 1+1 is very expensive so I have to do 2 years course either from Lambton or Langara college. Thanks for the replies man really helped a lot

Most Welcome :)
A 2-year course is better in my opinion. Plus, by the time you will complete your course that will be the year 2023 and the economy would be in a better state..Just my thinking.. I hope it does...
All the very best :)

Debargha

Jan 4, 2020
Most Welcome :)
A 2-year course is better in my opinion. Plus, by the time you will complete your course that will be the year 2023 and the economy would be in a better state..Just my thinking.. I hope it does...
All the very best :)
Trust me even I was thinking the same the economy will be much much stable and hope so job openings will grow by that time.

Thankyou so much for your time

May 9, 2022
Hey,
I have applied to Lambton College (Marketing Management-digital). It's a co-op course. Also, it's a 2 year course. And this is the only college offering 2 year marketing course in Ontario.

My other option would be to go for 1+1 i.e. 2 courses one after the other. I was thinking of Marketing Management and Supply chain management from other colleges like Humber, seneca.

But again the fact that Lambton offers a 2 year course plus it covers almost all aspects of marketing.

I am confused. What shall I go for?

Hey there, Vishal here. I'm really interested in this course and uni, Could we connect on LinkedIn to discuss?
Would really appreciate it, Thanks!