+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it ok if i come back to student status from PGWP - When my PR is in process

RAG

Aug 9, 2011
Dear PMM,

Is it ok i am come back to student status from PGWP(since my PGWP will be expired soon).
I would like to maintain status in Canada until i get my PR..Please let me know PMM.

I really appreciate your response.

Thanks,
RAG.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D Hi,
Apply early and start attending university on study permit. Meanwhile you look for an employer who can help you get LMO. Otherwise you will have to exit from Canada at the end of your work permit.

RAG

Aug 9, 2011
Thanks Wilson, yes my Post grad work permit will expire in Nov..i have no time to find an employer now..so i am planning to apply for study permit and keep searching for an employer who can file LMO for me..is it ok if i i find an employer even after i started studying again. can i quit studies if i find an employer? my course will start in Jan..i already got an admission into the college..i have to apply for visa now..i am still having hopes that i will find an employer..that's why i am waiting to send my application for study visa for few more days..

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, you can study and look for prospective employer. Hope you will succeed. Good luck buddy!!!. :D