+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is consultants really required?

kaushik

May 27, 2009
Hello All,

I am very new to this forum and I have 1 question.
Is it really required to apply through a consultant?
Many people told me that its good to apply through a consultant but consultant takes 2500 USD which is very big amount.
So, is it must to apply through consultant only?
If yes, can somebody tell me good and reliable consultants in India? I stay in Mumbai. Thank you all in advance.

k1940b

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
No. It is a straigt forward procedure. The forms are absolutely clear and do not need any help if you are FSW1. It is a waste of money to hire a consultant.

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Consultant is not required but if anyone interested so I would recommend Mr. David Cohen. As I can see in this forum that lots of people are suffering form their little mistake while filling the forms and resulted they got rejected. Canada immigration is your turning of life, if you success, you may build your & your children future in Canada so why u don't hire any lawyer why u don't shift your tension to attorney, they know everything how to fill the forms, hot to describe yourself, how should be your job letter look like, how to mention your duties bla bla bla..if you are making your future so this is not a big deal to spend some money for hiring a (reputed) lawyer. Anyway my target are all those people who haven't enough information about immigration to Canada. I accepted this forum is very informative I myself regularly visit this forum and appreciate of seniors members here who provide their maximum help...

Mr. David Cohen is very reputed lawyer of Canada also Governor of Quebec State. 4 of my cousins and friends have assisted by Mr. Cohen and none of them gone through any interview process and finally got their visas..

All prospective immigrant are free for how to process your case, this is only my personal opinion for Mr. Cohen...

Regards...

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Attorney Fees

1st Payment When your file is opened USD 495
2nd Payment When your application is submitted to the government's Centralized Intake Unit (CIU) for Federal Skilled Worker applications, in Canada USD 550
3rd Payment When your application is transferred from CIU to the appropriate Visa Office USD 550
4th Payment When your qualifications are approved by the Visa Office USD 400
Total USD 1,995

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
I am surprised to see.

Is this his fees (1995$) apart from the Application fees that we pay.

Meena

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:)

I just saw it on the net.

Meena, could you please tell me you where about to send the forms to Sydney If i remember, have you arranged the transcripts which will be sent to New Delhi later when you reach stage 2

Please let me know

kaushik

May 27, 2009
Hello All,
Bcoz i dont have any idea abt Mr. Cohen I am asking it again. IS Mr. Cohen that much reliable to pay him 1995 USD? What is the chance that if u apply through him, u will get visa definitely [obviously if u r eligible in meeting all the requirements].

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, he is much reliable barrister and solicitor for Canadian immigration and earlier I told u that he is the governor of Quebec state and owner of the www.canadavisa.com also, his team is very professional and working for 27 years.