+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Please advise a time and date. I will join you.
Let's DO THIS EVERYONE. On TUESDAY, Feb 25, 2020. Preferably between 9 am -11-59am Central Time (Winnipeg time). We will write to the Prime Minister via the below-mentioned link and POST our Screenshots here!!
https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact
(If you have other commitments during that time, do it anytime on Tuesday and take a screenshot and post here)

EVERYONE who is stuck in Winnipeg, this is our chance to collectively raise the voice and inquire about this matter. That's the only way we can have our voice heard otherwise be ready to wait up to 26 months or more. Coz clearly Winnipeg's office is taking more than 10 months just to touch our files on average.

Anyone who is IN, Please like this post and confirm that you are IN. Also do not forget to invite your friends who are in the same boat. More we are, effective it might be. I know 4 people personally in Winnipeg who are in the same situation, I will call them and invite them as well.

@Jbn @ KUMs013 Can you guys come up with a rough draft that we all can use with small changes based on each individual case?

Lets us invite as many as during the next 4 days. I will DM (direct message) everyone in this thread who would not respond to this post. Please you two DM others, who are scattered in other threads and are in the same boat as us, like " Adding Spouse in existing PNP file" processing time in Winnipeg" or likewise thread. You can share this post with them.

ALL THE BEST....!!

Last edited:

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Everyone please share your comments on this link below. This is kind of link from where they collect information regarding delays in applications. Please atleast mention That your file got stuck in Winnipeg office. Thanks

https://open.canada.ca/en/suggested-datasets/permanent-residence-applications-still-processing-have-exceeded-posted-processing?page=4#comment-18524
I just submitted my comments and I can see lots of people waiting to get response from all over canada

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
I just submitted my comments and I can see lots of people waiting to get response from all over canada
yeah there are many from all over canada.
Anybody here who went to MP recently ? Please share your experience . Thanks in advance

Reactions: Jhegel

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
yeah I’m in for this. Everyone just open this link and write down to PM that our files got stuck in winnipeg n post your screenshot here.
I will do ! Cz it’s seems crazy! I have no idea why they transferred my file to Winnipeg office ! I didn’t add any spouse or nothing missing in my application! I applied for a work permit, they transferred that as well to Winnipeg office!!! M frustrated!! No it’s over 7 months I am waiting for my work permut and no info about my PR application since my medical done on May 21 2019!!

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
I will do ! Cz it’s seems crazy! I have no idea why they transferred my file to Winnipeg office ! I didn’t add any spouse or nothing missing in my application! I applied for a work permit, they transferred that as well to Winnipeg office!!! M frustrated!! No it’s over 7 months I am waiting for my work permut and no info about my PR application since my medical done on May 21 2019!!
You are waiting for ur work permit from 7 months...this is not a good sign for everyone.

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
First time I called cic on 10 October 2019 they told me that ur file is in winnipeg i dont know when they transferred after that I emailed winnipeg office on 19 November 2019 they said ur file is in officer queue n processed accordingly. Nothing after that
Which email id u used to contact Winnipeg office??

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Guys try asking yours frends who ( unfortunately) added they spouses in between application and got (unfortunately) transferred to winnipeg officer, which apparently is dead, and have got any news.

Atleat we can establish how long do they take to assign a officer and how long does it take for them to process the PR application.
A frend of mine just had his 18 months over ok CIC portal last month and his file still in queue. Other guy is Up 22 months.
I am a single applicant! I don't know y they transfer my file and I am waiting since last may after my medical!! My work permit also expired and I m n implied status now I applied for renewal. They sent that file too to Winnipeg office now my both applications are pending! I applied for work permit on las Aug! Everyone wondering y taking too long!! Fed up With the Winnipeg officers!!