+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah its COPR not PPR.. yes they got ADR from Winnipeg office and it was in Oct 2020. Prearrival Last week. hope we all hear good news soon
Finally there is an update from Winnipeg office. It seems there was completely no update from Winnipeg office from Sep of 2020 to Jan of 2021.

Reactions: Y2worry

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hi, anyone here who got DM and waiting for COPR?? File processed in sydney office then came to ircc winnipeg?

Arshveer deol

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Hi i am Harnek Saini. Waiting for the medical. I applied under pnp inland papers file 2018 dec 05. In the month of march 2019 my file transfer to winnipeg office. After that i added my spouse in dec 06 2019. Still nothing come. Can anyone tell me how long they take more.
Hi..did they add your spouse as dependent in gc key account ??

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Guys, I will have to apply my 3rd bridging work permit by April. However, my passport is also expiring. During the pandemic, our embassies in Canada have stopped accepting the passport renewal. In the other words, there is no way for me to get the new passport in Canada in a short time. Anyone know what should I do now as everyone knows there is no way to apply any work permits with an expiring passport.

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
Guys, I will have to apply my 3rd bridging work permit by April. However, my passport is also expiring. During the pandemic, our embassies in Canada have stopped accepting the passport renewal. In the other words, there is no way for me to get the new passport in Canada in a short time. Anyone know what should I do now as everyone knows there is no way to apply any work permits with an expiring passport.
what country your passport is ?

LetsBPositive

Nov 23, 2020
any updates ?
Nopse, still the same reply from CIC that all the steps are completed just waiting for final decision. Due to COVID they are understaffed and pretty slow. Also for small steps in each application it is taking longer than usual. Huh!! So frustrating!!!

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I got an email from Cic winnipeg they ask me for more additional documents like proof of relationship photos, chats and call log etc.