+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Webform Response Time

India_mumbai

Jun 20, 2024
Hii everyone I had filed my visa for the first time on April 27 and got a rejection on May 17 stating no proper evidence of returning to home country I reapplied with additional documents and new statement of purpose on 25 which again got rejected on 17 June and my tuition date is from July I have also raised a web form but got no reply what should I do

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hii everyone I had filed my visa for the first time on April 27 and got a rejection on May 17 stating no proper evidence of returning to home country I reapplied with additional documents and new statement of purpose on 25 which again got rejected on 17 June and my tuition date is from July I have also raised a web form but got no reply what should I do
Why did you raise a webform? Takes at least a month or more for any response (if any). Order GCMS notes for the two refusals and reapply addressing concerns.

India_mumbai

Jun 20, 2024
The agency helping me suggested to do so but if I apply for a new visa that is the third one it will again take a lot of days for the reply and as said my intake is July

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The agency helping me suggested to do so but if I apply for a new visa that is the third one it will again take a lot of days for the reply and as said my intake is July
You aren’t getting a response before next intake. What was purpose of raising webform?

India_mumbai

Jun 20, 2024
The rejection reasons were illegitimate and no proper reason was stated and it was twice so to reconsider it was a letter of explanation

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
The rejection reasons were illegitimate and no proper reason was stated and it was twice so to reconsider it was a letter of explanation
Did you order GCMS notes after your first refusal? You didn't know if your second application actually address any of the issue with the first refusal.
I don't think you have time to get any response nor getting any approval for JULY. This is less than 2 weeks from July already.

The refusal letters don't provide details on the reason. It's a generic responses. Your agent is giving you bad advices.

With 2 refusals, you need GCMS notes to find out the issues and address them properly in your next application.