+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

ZZDown

Sep 6, 2017
Hello Folks. For the citizenship interview request, they ask to bring all original documents that support the citizenship application. I am a bit concerned with IELTS and the photo taken as those are in electronic format and I don't even remember having them in hard copies. Based on your interview experience, would that be a problem?

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
Hello Folks. For the citizenship interview request, they ask to bring all original documents that support the citizenship application. I am a bit concerned with IELTS and the photo taken as those are in electronic format and I don't even remember having them in hard copies. Based on your interview experience, would that be a problem?
Original of the proof of language knowledge yes, they are asking for it. Photo - no.

ZZDown

Sep 6, 2017
Original of the proof of language knowledge yes, they are asking for it. Photo - no.
Phew! I actually just found my IELTS. How about the application, do they need it printed and signed? And the physical presence form, with the application fee receipt - will I need those printed and signed too?

Last edited:
Reactions: adey786

schaudhry

Apr 7, 2021
Waiting for Oath for over two months now since online status changed to "Decision Made".
Office: Mississauga
Anyone has an idea what's the timeline for Mississauga office?

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Waiting for Oath for over two months now since online status changed to "Decision Made".
I’m in the same boat , looks like Mississauga is lagging behind
Call them

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Mississauga is moving very very slow on oaths. Last report was they will resume oaths mid-April. There is only 1 person I saw that posted that they were invited to oaths on Apr. 26.

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16

Here is the quote from FB group from Missisaauga applicant :

"I have the same DM date, i called my interview officer who told me there is a big backlog and currently my name was not on the invite list and would get it in due time. No ETA"

icykool23

Star Member
Dec 11, 2016
I just called again this morning, this agent is much better. She said all the processes are done, and I am currently in the waitlist to be scheduled for oath (yes a waitlist - wouldn’t tell me around where, but did say I should hear something very soon). She did say that they wouldn’t be able to see the dates before I do… which I have reasonable doubts. @jcttt call them, they might surprise you.
If she can't see the date or the wait-list, on what basis she would say "very soon". Just food for thought.

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
If she can't see the date or the wait-list, on what basis she would say "very soon". Just food for thought.
From what I can guess: they say either the application has not been scheduled, i.e. I imagine a huge pile of unattended apps or in-process for scheduling, i.e. someone has picked up your file from the pile and has lined it up for further Oaths. Pure speculation, but once they mention the second then you are in for an invite pretty soon

icykool23

Star Member
Dec 11, 2016
From what I can guess: they say either the application has not been scheduled, i.e. I imagine a huge pile of unattended apps or in-process for scheduling, i.e. someone has picked up your file from the pile and has lined it up for further Oaths. Pure speculation, but once they mention the second then you are in for an invite pretty soon
I think they are able to see more than that but not allowed to tell. They can't use words like soon, very soon etc based on mere speculation.

Reactions: Phirecrackerdxb

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
I think they are able to see more than that but not allowed to tell. They can't use words like soon, very soon etc based on mere speculation.
I wonder how long they want to continue like this. They keep receiving news applications but the process can’t catch up. In the US they use drive through oath ceremony