+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC new portal - Unknown Error occurred.

BoyetP

Apr 25, 2022
Been trying with no success today (25-Apr-2022) - as soon as I click on "continue," the message, "Unknown Error ocurred" appears.

BKinworthy

Aug 8, 2022
I'm having the same issue described here, since last week. For those of you that have been able to apply after seeing this error, could you let me know what you did? IE Did you restart the application or do a new account? Really appreciate any information!

I've tried new accounts, starting a new application, different browsers, different computers. Reported to IRCC and received the generic response to clear cache and update browser, of which neither worked.

miguelguillea

Jun 14, 2022
T
I'm having the same issue described here, since last week. For those of you that have been able to apply after seeing this error, could you let me know what you did? IE Did you restart the application or do a new account? Really appreciate any information!

I've tried new accounts, starting a new application, different browsers, different computers. Reported to IRCC and received the generic response to clear cache and update browser, of which neither worked.
The error occurs when the system is saturated, try another time, during off-peak hours

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
I tried but still same how u fixed this
In the place wherein you enter the website address...https://cic....there will be a lock icon before https.Right click, you will see a number of cookies loaded, select that and it will display the cookies. Select each one and remove. Reload the page.

xdu

Oct 17, 2022
Hi, do you have this error recently again? It always stops me after I submit the Contact Information section.

Last edited:

ostephy22k

Nov 4, 2020
Get an IRCC Portal account
Sorry, we couldn’t create an invitation code for you. Invitation code not created: There was a technical issue.
This is message i have been receiving when I request for code on the new portal. Kindly assist me with how to resolve the error

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...