+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

JadeTiger

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Hi all!

See "Final decision:June 3,2024" in the gckey portal, but no corp details in the tracker and no Portal emails. Tracker shows that the last update was on May 8.
Anyone with the same experience? With the final decision in the gckey but no updates in the tracker?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hi all!

See "Final decision:June 3,2024" in the gckey portal, but no corp details in the tracker and no Portal emails. Tracker shows that the last update was on May 8.
Anyone with the same experience? With the final decision in the gckey but no updates in the tracker?
That’s great news.
My Medical and BG completed on 10 March 2024.
Final Decision made on 11 March 2024.
Same day COPR details were updated on tracker.
Tracker updated on 13 March 2024 and PPR was issued on 13 March .
Please call IRCC and also raise webform regarding current status of your application.

lindakimehs

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,

I got an update last Monday saying that all the assessments have been completed/finished at the Edmonton office.

Latest update:
Final decision - June 3, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the
final decision has been made.

How come no decision has been made when all the assessments are done? If we get this kind of latest update, how long do we have to wait for a decision and a portal 1?

JadeTiger

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Hi,

I got an update last Monday saying that all the assessments have been completed/finished at the Edmonton office.

Latest update:
Final decision - June 3, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the
final decision has been made.

How come no decision has been made when all the assessments are done? If we get this kind of latest update, how long do we have to wait for a decision and a portal 1?
Lady in the IRCC support told me that this status means that a decision has been made, but we are waiting in the queue to be contacted about the decision. She told me that it may take from several days to several months.

Last edited:
Reactions: shubham3582

JadeTiger

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Hi all!

Tracker has been updated, see the CORP number in the tracker!

dentist1

Oct 25, 2022
Hello all, can someone please provide me the link to tracker. I have the update in GCKey account about final decision-date but not email. I want to check what's on the tracker. Thank you