+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC asking for medicals again (is that a glitch)

manju0103

May 15, 2024
I tried calling them twice but they’re saying to submit old one with letter of explanation but idk if webform takes more than 30 days. What you exactly told them that they helped you?
I called them twice .on first person told me to do medicals if ircc needed .again i called then I told them that the medicals that I submitted has not expired till now then that person check my medicals . And she sent a notes to ircc officer about my queries. After that within a 2 weeks it's changed that I don't need to do medicals . When you trying to call ircc depends on the people they suggest different things for my case.

Mohsin037

Feb 13, 2023
On June 27th,2024, I checked my account. it was showing Medical Passed. However, yesterday just randomly checked my account. the medical passed notification just disappears. Also, under the medical exam bullet, there is nothing, just blank. its not even showing "You do not medical'. What to do in this case ? Really appreciate.

Simratkaur04

May 15, 2024
On June 27th,2024, I checked my account. it was showing Medical Passed. However, yesterday just randomly checked my account. the medical passed notification just disappears. Also, under the medical exam bullet, there is nothing, just blank. its not even showing "You do not medical'. What to do in this case ? Really appreciate.

So i had same issue was notification disappeared and after few days i got medical request again nd then i called ircc and they sent a message to the officer that my upfront medical is attached to the file. Then they told me to wait for their response and on 25 june almost after a month my medical passed again. So it’s just a system glitch you need not to worry just wait if you get request again then call and let them know you’ve done your tests already they will let them know.

Reactions: Mohsin037