+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Iranian police certificate

Natali14

Jul 6, 2014
Hi,

Does anybody know what is the fastest and cheapest way for Iranian to get PC? I have heard about sending finger prints to Iran, but I actually want somebody to take me through what and where I exactly need to do...I'm still a bit confused. If that makes any difference just to mention that I live in Toronto. Thank you so much!

ehsan25

Jan 2, 2015
Hello
I am from Iran, it is very easy and they gave your clearance in 2 weeks, the requested documents for iranians is national id card and birth certificate plus your digital finger prints record that will done by them at the POLICE+10 centers just once, then they will provide a receipt and the police clearance will post to your address in just 2 weeks or less

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Natali14 said:
Hi,

Does anybody know what is the fastest and cheapest way for Iranian to get PC? I have heard about sending finger prints to Iran, but I actually want somebody to take me through what and where I exactly need to do...I'm still a bit confused. If that makes any difference just to mention that I live in Toronto. Thank you so much!
You need to go to Police +10 offices.They need your finger prints.I'm not sure if they accept your finger prints which is sent by someone else.
Why don't you call them?

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Natali14 said:
Thanks guys for the help, but I live in Toronto there is no Police+10 here...
Try to call them :
http://www.asemooni.com/iran/tehran/address-and-phone-10-police-offices

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you've obtained a police certificate in Tehran before, this should be very easy and quick to do. All you need, is for someone to go to Justice Department ("Dadgostari") ask for a recent police certificate using fingerprints that they already have in their system. Hope this helps.

homaa

Jan 11, 2017
Hello,
Does anyone know if a lawyer can get PC if Police +10 does not have your fingerprints?