+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Query

amjadbutt

Aug 31, 2018
I received my ECA report today and my result shown as:

The combination of the Bachelor's and Master's degree generally compares to the completion of:

a four year Bachelor degree with a focus in commerce and business administration, and a Master of Business Administration degree with a focus in finance.

My question is whether is it considered bachelors and masters separately or what ??

Thank you so much.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017

The combination of the Bachelor's and Master's degree generally compares to the completion of:

a four year Bachelor degree with a focus in commerce and business administration, and a Master of Business Administration degree with a focus in finance.

My question is whether is it considered bachelors and masters separately or what ??

Thank you so much.
What made you think it was? It says bachelor and masters

Reactions: amjadbutt

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

Thank you so much.
Congratulations, Its Masters.

Reactions: amjadbutt

ayazaf

Mar 24, 2018

Thank you so much.
Could you please indicate your educational qualification and from where (place and institute).

ayazaf

Mar 24, 2018
My educational qualification is 2 yrs bachelor's and 3.5 yrs masters . Karachi
Did u send the degree copy and transcript for both graduate and post graduate courses or only for the masters. Because the IQAS website says " For an ECA, only your highest completed/awarded educational credential needs to be assessed."

Iam an MBA so should i send both graduate level and MBA degrees or only the MBA degree and transcripts.

amjadbutt

Aug 31, 2018
Did u send the degree copy and transcript for both graduate and post graduate courses or only for the masters. Because the IQAS website says " For an ECA, only your highest completed/awarded educational credential needs to be assessed."

Iam an MBA so should i send both graduate level and MBA degrees or only the MBA degree and transcripts.
I have send both bachelors (transcript and degree) and masters (transcript and degree) colored copies.

Sorry for replying late

amjadbutt

Aug 31, 2018
Did u also request your university for transcript of both courses or only the masters?
I request both unis to attest my transcript and degree and return me in a sealed envelope. Then sealed envelope were mailed to iqas office by me.