Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi everyone, I just started my IQAS process for me and my wife, I'm asking about if I can send all required doc for both of us in one courier envelop as:
1- For me one envelope contains (University sealed doc + requested signed form and doc)
2- For my wife one envelope contains (University sealed doc + requested signed form and doc)
all will be in the same courier envelope, is it ok ? Or do I have to separate them.
What I did was pack individual papers in respective envelopes (one for me+one for spouse) clearly displayed with our file numbers on front and back. I also inserted a blank paper in each envelope with respective names, file numbers and list of documents inside written on them. Then put them in a bigger envelope mentioning it has 2 applications inside + application numbers + IQAS address.

Then the courier services put it inside their own envelope with IQAS address and application numbers, both.

Presently, one application is done and another is under process. No hiccups.

Reactions: atefdodo

atefdodo

Aug 6, 2019
I read many people suggested it is okay. But recently I came across 2 cases wherein IQAS mentions they received only one applicants docs. Where as 2 applicants docs were sent.

I would suggest you to send 2 different envelopes. I understand it will be expensive. But I would prefer time over money. If they denied receiving anyones doc, you will have to go through the same process again, collecting docs and sending parcel.

Still you can make your call considering your situation.
I will go with your advice, to be in safe side as it is already expensive process, can I state that the sender was my university?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I read many people suggested it is okay. But recently I came across 2 cases wherein IQAS mentions they received only one applicants docs. Where as 2 applicants docs were sent.

I would suggest you to send 2 different envelopes. I understand it will be expensive. But I would prefer time over money. If they denied receiving anyones doc, you will have to go through the same process again, collecting docs and sending parcel.

Still you can make your call considering your situation.
Well, I was paranoid about losing any document en route. Hence I did the above mentioned steps. They might seem extra, but I thought they were the least I could do at that time. :D

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Sender name was just you or university?
About transcripts, ours were sent directly by our universities.
When you are sending transcripts by hand, put them in the same envelope as everything else. You cannot say that the same envelope was sent by university, who also packed your application documents for you.
Also, IQAS do not demand transcripts sent by university, they just need them sealed and stamped by the university. People are sending themselves, you can send yourself.

atefdodo

Aug 6, 2019
About transcripts, ours were sent directly by our universities.
When you are sending transcripts by hand, put them in the same envelope as everything else. You cannot say that the same envelope was sent by university, who also packed your application documents for you.
Also, IQAS do not demand transcripts sent by university, they just need them sealed and stamped by the university. People are sending themselves, you can send yourself.
In my case, I will get my transcripts sealed and stamped from my university, and for that reason I asked because it doesn't make sense that my university also send my document along with their.:)

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
In my case, I will get my transcripts sealed and stamped from my university, and for that reason I asked because it doesn't make sense that my university also send my document along with their.:)
You can put all required documents viz
Application
Payment receipt
Passport copy
Credentials copy etc
& Transcripts
in a single envelope and seal it. Do not forget to mention your name and file number on it + IQAS address if you can.
Do the same for your spouse.

Pack both envelopes in a bigger one, mention it having two files (with file numbers) and IQAS address of course. Send it with DHL or FedEx as they are reputable and give accurate information.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
I am in line for processing since 16 july.Waiting for final review.Is there anyone who got final review after 11 th july?
I am in-line for processing since 16th July as well. I don't know why are they taking so long now. I would be completing 5 months mark on 22nd August and hope to atleast get to fluctuation stage before that.

ChrisTaylor

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
This week, we should be getting AORs for documents received 1st week in April. Please try to give us an update as people like me here rely on such updates to keep me sane. My documents (in one package) was received 9th of April so I'm expecting AORs 1st/2nd week in August.
Application submitted on March 26, 2019.
Documents sent to Iqas on 5th of April 2019 in one package.
Documents received on 9th of April 2019.
AOR1 and AOR2 received on the 6th of August, 2019.
In line for processing now, ohwww such a relief.
Hope you guys in the same boat with me receive you AO

ChrisTaylor

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
This week, we should be getting AORs for documents received 1st week in April. Please try to give us an update as people like me here rely on such updates to keep me sane. My documents (in one package) was received 9th of April so I'm expecting AORs 1st/2nd week in August.
I hope you guys in the same boat with me receive you AORs this week too.

Jun 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
I hope you guys in the same boat with me receive you AORs this week too.

Profile made on 5th April, documents sent via DHL on 7th April and received by IQAS on 9th April.. In line for processing now, 7th August.. Exactly 4 months from delivery to in line for processing.

Reactions: ChrisTaylor

Artk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Finally received an AOR. Updated my signature, hope it helps.
Thanks everyone on this forum for your support and keeping this thread.

Will keep you posted on my further success with IQAS.